**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anniversary Calendar Title Differences Just For Anyone Curious

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Conqueror (Act 4.4) 7-Day Anniversary Calendar (Day 1 is 2,000 4 Star Shards)
-----

Uncollected (Act 5.2) 7-Day Anniversary Calendar (Day 1 is 5,000 5 Star Shards)
-----

Cavalier (Act 6.1) 7-Day Anniversary Calendar (Day 1 is 5,000 5 Star Shards)
-----

Thronebreaker (Act 6.4) 7-Day Anniversary Calendar (Day 1 is 5,000 6 Star Shards) *curiosity of Psychoakuma

*If anyone would like to share a Screenshot of the Contender (Act 2.4) and Proven (Act 3.4) Calendars on this thread it'd be appreciated.

Comments

• PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

TB calendar. Day 1 is 5k of 6* shards
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The uncollected calendar is ****. I really hate to see what anniversary gifts we get...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

TB calendar. Day 1 is 5k of 6* shards

Many thanks, was able to edit it into the Post with credit.
    edited December 2020
    TurboGod said:

Great..... more 5k shards for cav players -.-

I prefer the 5k 5 Star Shards over what probably would've only been 1k 6 Star Shards, if they had went with 6 Star Shards instead of 5 Star Shards for Cavalier. Though I find it odd that Cavalier got the same amount of 5 Star Shards as Uncollected, could we not at least get 1k more see as there's quite the gap between Uncollected and Cavalier Level?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I'm just salty about the t1a for UC and below.😂
    5*s eat so much t1a.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    But maybe cavaliers will get much better anniversary gift than uncollected players? There's still hope...
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Maldroit2 said:

The uncollected calendar is ****. I really hate to see what anniversary gifts we get...

Commence incoming whining about free stuff in 3.... 2.... 1....

Side note, cavalier should have gotten 10k 5* shards or 1k 6* shards. That would have been more fair.
    It’s clear Kabam wants you to do more end game content rather than focus on AW/AQ and EQ

5*s eat so much t1a.

Ikr, even when I buy several with Glory Weekly it's still not enough and I don't Rank Up Champions all Willy Nilly like those people who have tons of T1 assume everyone must be doing which is ignorant as hell but I won't get into it here.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

5*s eat so much t1a.

Ikr, even when I buy several with Glory Weekly it's still not enough and I don't Rank Up Champions all Willy Nilly like those people who have tons of T1 assume everyone must be doing which is ignorant as hell but I won't get into it here.
    I've been staring at my 6* BWDO bc she doesn't need t1a for rank up, and I'm itching to rank someone. I only rank champs I intend to use too, and never have enough. I'm about to have t2a in the overflow and I can't use it because the champs I wanna rank are still r1😂
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker calendar is 🔥
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    Maybe it's not that impressive for cav players but I can't personally complain because these 5000 shards made me get 5* Doom
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Civil War between cav and Throne breaker is coming
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Proven(Act 3.4) 7-day anniversary calender on my alt acc. Day 1 is x2,000 3*shards
    Junais said:

Proven(Act 3.4) 7-day anniversary calender on my alt acc. Day 1 is x2,000 3*shards

Thanks, unfortunately I can't edit the post anymore to add it but at least the image is here in the comments.
    edited December 2020

5*s eat so much t1a.

I've been staring at my 6* BWDO bc she doesn't need t1a for rank up, and I'm itching to rank someone. I only rank champs I intend to use too, and never have enough. I'm about to have t2a in the overflow and I can't use it because the champs I wanna rank are still r1😂
    Yeah for a good bit of time I had 4 T5 Basic just sitting cause after a crazy Luck Spree I had Two 5 Star Champions I wanted to Rank 5 Who were both at Rank 1 and I only has 2 T1 Alpha, but the entire time I had my 6 Star Duped Omega Red just staring at me cause he's still Rank 1...

I wish Kabam would have kept those Monthly EQ Objectives that gave us One or Two 5 Star Rank 1-2 and Rank 2-3 Gems, think you just had to complete the EQ or the Side Event but whatever the case those Rank Up Gems save a ton of Resources when you start adding it up...