**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier versus TB

Hear me out, (I know I’m gonna get disagreed a lot but) there needs to be a progression level between Cavalier and thronebreaker. I say this because there are people that are so unlucky. They’ve run through abyss. They’ve explored act 6 100%, so why should people like that be getting the same rewards as someone that just became cav. 5k 5* shards is irrelevant to them

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

There doesn’t need to be another level they just need mito buff the Cav rewards permanently

Why go for Cav if you can get the same stuff and just be Uncollected

because you dont get the same stuff, there are lots of things that target cav, like cav difficulty....
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

There doesn’t need to be another level they just need mito buff the Cav rewards permanently

because you need to get through CAV to unlock TB
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hear me out, (I know I’m gonna get disagreed a lot but) there needs to be a progression level between Cavalier and thronebreaker. I say this because there are people that are so unlucky. They’ve run through abyss. They’ve explored act 6 100%, so why should people like that be getting the same rewards as someone that just became cav. 5k 5* shards is irrelevant to them

it is not irrelevant to cav, there is nothing in between cav and tb that requires 6*s
  • SWORD78 said:

I’m not talking about cav eq. I’m talking about the anniversary calendars
  • The issue imo is this. Cav calendar/deals should help you get TB. TB deals should help you max out current 6* roaster. TB deals do that cav deal do not. Cav deals are not encouraging players to progress. Just my opinion.

Should a new cav be earning t5cc though? You can make a tier in between so that the people not TB have the chance to do that. New cavs should **not** have the ability to buy t5cc. That’s my opinion, but I think it’s such horsecrap that people are getting screwed over by bad RNG, and offering the guys who should be TB without offering the cavs seems to be the best way to do that imo
  • Deja vu. I feel this happens whenever a new title progression title comes out
  • Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32

The issue imo is this. Cav calendar/deals should help you get TB. TB deals should help you max out current 6* roaster. TB deals do that cav deal do not. Cav deals are not encouraging players to progress. Just my opinion.

Should a new cav be earning t5cc though? You can make a tier in between so that the people not TB have the chance to do that. New cavs should **not** have the ability to buy t5cc. That’s my opinion, but I think it’s such horsecrap that people are getting screwed over by bad RNG, and offering the guys who should be TB without offering the cavs seems to be the best way to do that imo
    I would say yes, Here’s why. There’s not a sub level to cav, you either cav or you’re uc. So they should assume that everyone is at the top of that tier and on the verge of TB. Now the content portion will be the equalizer. If you are new cav, odds are you don’t have the roaster to clear all of act 6 and if you can then they are at the top of the cav level.
  • Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32

Deja vu. I feel this happens whenever a new title progression title comes out

They only difference this time is you have a large group of people who have cleared the content and don’t have the RNG part of it.

In the past the UC vs Cav argument was moot imo. You want to be Cav, beat 6.1. Done. That’s not the case this time.
  • The issue imo is this. Cav calendar/deals should help you get TB. TB deals should help you max out current 6* roaster. TB deals do that cav deal do not. Cav deals are not encouraging players to progress. Just my opinion.

If you are cav, yes you should be getting T5CC
    If you had just beat 6.1 and don’t want to move further, should you?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

The issue imo is this. Cav calendar/deals should help you get TB. TB deals should help you max out current 6* roaster. TB deals do that cav deal do not. Cav deals are not encouraging players to progress. Just my opinion.

I think that they should, albeit a small amount at first. After basking in the glory of becoming cavalier, there should be stuff that enables the player to look forward and progress their rosters. So far I feel that there hasn't been enough done to help push the cavalier players towards thronebreaker, aside from t5cc crystals that are 100% random. The login calenders and cyber weekend are prime examples of kabam letting down the cavalier base, while further rewarding the thronebreakers who have already been lucky enough to get the catalysts they need.