**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You guys saw the nodes of Chapter 2 acte 5 ??

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
I'm really impressed of these nodes, it's magnificient, we won't be able to Parry or dodge (or get any buff and infligé any debuff) an oppenement, cause they will heal of that and inflict damages to you.

Comments

• GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    sounds you need to keep a constant heal block in place to have any chance
  • I have an idea that won't be a **** move at all. Let's start talking about a recently released, highly anticipated aspect of the game, that I know half the community hasn't seen and can't access right now. Forget salt, let's just piss straight into those open wounds!
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    GreatScott wrote: »
    sounds you need to keep a constant heal block in place to have any chance

Heal Block is a debuff, and opponements won't take debuff. Heal block will disapear and be replaced by a 5% régénération. Every buff on you will cause you damages and every debuff on the opponements will be transformed into regeneration
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @LobsterNeverFlounder it's a leak, not an official message in-game. You should probably chill and head back over to the "Can't Login" section of the forum :)
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Pics or link plox?
    I have an idea that won't be a **** move at all. Let's start talking about a recently released, highly anticipated aspect of the game, that I know half the community hasn't seen and can't access right now. Forget salt, let's just piss straight into those open wounds!

I'm sorry but anyone can find the documents on chapter 2.

I juste wanted to discuss something different than those login issue.

• Zelusrous666Zelusrous666 Posts: 7
    Best way to deal with this is revamp mastries and us champs like loki or xbones
  • Marzipan87Marzipan87 Posts: 44
    it is on reddit
  • I assumed 5.2 had been released and part of that release had caused the Android issues (which I think was a pretty fair assumption given the fact that not everyone is aware of what info has been leaked). Nevertheless, my apologies to the OP.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Lets just wait for the official spotlight. Then we can ask questions like "will dexterity be consider a buff there" etc etc.
    It sounds complicated overall. Really need to know what's that all about
    I assumed 5.2 had been released and part of that release had caused the Android issues (which I think was a pretty fair assumption given the fact that not everyone is aware of what info has been leaked). Nevertheless, my apologies to the OP.

I understand why it would make you angry if you thought it was that. No harm was made.

Chapter 2 will be released june 15th, and will l'est 3 month, if you Can'y finish it in 3 month, difficulty and rewards will be decreased
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited June 2017
    Chapter 2 lasting for 3 mons should be the first clue that somone is trolling and the info isnt real and secondly kabam said they wont be adding new buffs for Act 5
    Chapter 2 lasting for 3 mons should be the first clue that somone is trolling and the info isnt real and secondly kabam said they wont be adding new buffs for Act 5

It won't disappear after 3 month, you can read everything that is said, not just what you want.

Oh sure Kabam never lied to us, like when they said they would correct Electra and Gwenpool in the laser update but they didn't, and that's only the latest one

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If that's fake someone has put a lot of work into it. I don't know if I like it or not, yeah it seems a bit **** but it could be a hell of a lot worse
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Kabam already added a number of new buffs for Chapter 1...
    If that's fake someone has put a lot of work into it. I don't know if I like it or not, yeah it seems a bit **** but it could be a hell of a lot worse

The worse will comme for chapter 3 & 4 be sure about that
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    There's nothing official on 5.2 yet. It's just a screenshot on a white background. Nothing leads me to believe that it's real
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    5.3 Node Buff
    - Unit Pit: enemy is granted immunity, unstoppable, indestructible, starts with 3 power bars, and can only lose health by pressing unit to damage button during a 5 second window that occurs every 7 seconds.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I hope the link is not real cause as far as what I read I won't be playing much of act 5.2 if it is. No judgement to those who do, but not for me
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    I hope it's real, the rewards are a lot better than what we are used to
  • Hey All,

This is a good time to remind you all of the words of Abraham Lincoln... "Don't believe everything you read on the internet".

We have more information coming on Chapter 2, and it will definitely be more difficult than Chapter 1, but the information circulating right now is not accurate. I'm gonna close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.