**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine 2099 and Stark Spidey

I pulled both recently out of a batch of 3 5 stars crystals and am going to rank one of them up. What content are they both good for? I still have yet to do variants 1,2,3. And nothing in act 6 past cavalier, not have I made a lol run. I just want to get a feel for what situations either would be good in.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    @Kill_Grey can tell you all about the benefits of g2099

I’ve got an alliance member who loves Starky a lot
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Both are equally good. Id go with guilly99 over sparky though because there's nodes that punish critical hits. Guilly 99 doesn't crit. She can also heal a substantial amount once per fight if there's no nodes or abilities affecting healing.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Both have their uses, I have both at rank 5 but I usually find myself using guilly 2099 more. She's great for the cavalier quest, has immunities and has some really nice damage. Also if you have heimdall she's a great counter for the mister sinister boss in 6.2. Her one downside is for shorter fights since she will finish some fights too quickly to get the soul consumed to get the damage for the next fight where as stark spidey will always have his quick ramp up every fight.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Neither are really good for variants, but both are very good for Variant 3.
    G2099 has better overall damage and power control, so go her

Starky is great for variant 5 as well.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Neither are really good for variants, but both are very good for Variant 3.
    G2099 has better overall damage and power control, so go her

lol
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Gullotine 2090 will help you more in the long term.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Guilly is better