**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Karnaks special attacks

My Karnak is amazing and I thank kabam for him just his 3rd special attack is very confusing

Comments

• MilesbestMilesbest Posts: 41
    q7wp9wd4c403.png
  • all 5*s have that
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I wouldn't recommend investing any resources in him.
    When you get to a higher level you'll see he's useless.
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    all 5*s have that

Really can you prove this?
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Milesbest wrote: »
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    all 5*s have that

Really can you prove this?

Please ignore him

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Karnak is awesome, people dislike him too much. After he gets his focus buff, the real damage comes in, his sp2 is insane.
  • All 5* on there sp3 have a chance to increase their damage by 20%, 15%, or no increase. Depends on if you get the timing right
    All 5* on there sp3 have a chance to increase their damage by 20%, 15%, or no increase. Depends on if you get the timing right

Thanks I'm new to the 5* seance
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Strategic wrote: »
    I wouldn't recommend investing any resources in him.
    When you get to a higher level you'll see he's useless.
    Maybe he just likes the character. Not about usefulness sometimes
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    Ok so Karnak is an ok champ but that is all he is. He has a high rating so is on my profile but i dont use him much but in easy quests. As a new character he is definately one i like but as time goes on u realise his sp1 is useless and has no abilities that give the wow factor. He is one of those champs that look and are bad compared to Hyperion and Dr Voodoo.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I have a 4* maxed Kanak. He is an excelent champ and i use him a lot
    su3gmutooid9.png
    "My Karnak is amazing and I thank kabam for him" This really got me.
    Hahah

All 5* on there sp3 have a chance to increase their damage by 20%, 15%, or no increase. Depends on if you get the timing right
    The boxes have gotten smaller