**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Only getting gold from Arena crystals

So, usually I would just assume this is bad luck and move on, but I've been having weird issues with arena crystals lately and I want to check to see if this is true for anyone else.

For a month now I've only got gold from the Arena crystals and nothing else. I currently have accrued over a million in gold this month, but I'm getting no units. Nothing else at all. Not even energy refills.

At first I just thought it was a run of bad luck, but so many times in a row? Not exaggerating on a month either, I actually waited that long before posting just to see if I would pull something else. It doesn't seem to matter which type I open either, the regular ones and Uncollected ones are both giving me gold only. Trying to figure out if this is a bug or not.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Every arena crystal I've opened today has been for the exact same 3000 gold and so far I've opened about 50k BC's worth. Its uh, been weird today. Before today I didn't have any issues with them though.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I've been getting units here and there, but feels like not as many as I normally do, a month tho, that's a long time.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Which arena crystal. You uncollected or no
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Which arena crystal. You uncollected or no

I already said in the original post... but both types of crystals are giving gold. Just tried another 2 of the Uncollected ones and got gold again... so idk what's going on.

Might open a support ticket soon. Be my first time ever using one.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Because of ice man I've had a lot of battle chips lately. Opened 13 uncollected crystals and each one gave 15000 gold
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    When uncollected first came out I opened 10 and got 4* punisher, 225 units, and gold. I've opened about 20 more and only gold. I can't even remember what a unit looks like
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    I am having the same experience. The last 14 uncollected arena crystals indhave opened, have only given gold.
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Prior to the update in which isos were no longer going to be a part of arena crystals, i would at least get gold, isos and mostly the 2* punisher and if lucky the 3*_ which is really rare, rare like getting units from the daily crystal. Which i didnt even know existed.
    Once it updated to no longer providing isos, i have gotten a 45 and a 15 but that was over a month ago. since, its all been gold and forget about getting punisher, i dont even know why kabam states hes part of the arena crystal....?!!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got 550 Units from 10 crystals the other day. It's always been hit or miss.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    It's rigged you know. First day it was out I got like 1000s of units and refills and about 1/2 gold. Now I'm like 95% gold. It's obviously rigged when they found out that people were getting lots units
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    Save up 100k battlechips and open all of that at once. It’s very satisfying.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's rigged you know. First day it was out I got like 1000s of units and refills and about 1/2 gold. Now I'm like 95% gold. It's obviously rigged when they found out that people were getting lots units

It's not rigged. It's RNG.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

RNG = Rigged Number Generator
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

Typically I would agree with you. For a month straight though? What are the chances of that?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Giving units means less spending so it's not a bad luck it's just unfavourable RNG
    Get used to it and do arena milestones for guaranteed units