**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken? Colossus or OR?

I do not run suicides nor do I ever plan to. So I was wondering who would be the better option here. I have about 80 mutant sigs, 3 mutant AGs, a Colossus at R4 and OR at R3. Assuming I bring OR up to R4 and had to pick one, which one of these should I awaken using a gem, and what's the recommended sig level for the option you suggest?

Who to awaken? Colossus or OR? 30 votes

Colossus
46% 14 votes
Omega Red
53% 16 votes

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Collosus if only 80 sigs and dont plan on getting suicides .

OR if u ever wanna take him to at least 140 sigs and planning on getting suicides.

However , you have three mutant AGs right? Both are very much AG and they have a nice synergy with each other so I say R4 them both, awaken them both, put 20 sig stones on Collosus and 60 on OR. Play them both like that and decide then who to further rank and further put sigs on ... trust me, you wont be disappointed with either.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No suicides Omega loses a ton of what makes him great. Go for colossus.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I have both awakened (max sig) at rank 5, dont have the suicide mastery on and I still enjoy OR's damage output even though it goes a little bit slower than with suicides mastery swichted on..
    Besides that, the OR synergy with Colossus is very good! So having them both awakened and at a higher rank will definitely beneficial for your profile! They can clear a lot of content for you!

So, awaken them both, give OR the most of the sig stones for now and rank them up both! They will be in your team very often :)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Collosus if only 80 sigs and dont plan on getting suicides .

OR if u ever wanna take him to at least 140 sigs and planning on getting suicides.

However , you have three mutant AGs right? Both are very much AG and they have a nice synergy with each other so I say R4 them both, awaken them both, put 20 sig stones on Collosus and 60 on OR. Play them both like that and decide then who to further rank and further put sigs on ... trust me, you wont be disappointed with either.

This is what I’d suggest. If you had to pick one I’d go with colossus because you don’t run suicides and you don’t have that many sig stones. But if I were you, I’d take both to rank 4 and awaken both. Omega needs the sigs more so if you were to do both you’d invest in him first but there are no bad choices in this scenario.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

I have both awakened (max sig) at rank 5, dont have the suicide mastery on and I still enjoy OR's damage output even though it goes a little bit slower than with suicides mastery swichted on..
    Besides that, the OR synergy with Colossus is very good! So having them both awakened and at a higher rank will definitely beneficial for your profile! They can clear a lot of content for you!

So, awaken them both, give OR the most of the sig stones for now and rank them up both! They will be in your team very often :)

That's good advice. And I just pulled a 6* Sabertooth, so even better!
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Nice! good to hear

Also Emma Frost is a nice synergy for Colossus, gets him faster to his special attacks :)
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

Nice! good to hear

Also Emma Frost is a nice synergy for Colossus, gets him faster to his special attacks :)

Yep. Have her duped too. Sitting at R3