**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wich Cyclops?

DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Since the difference between TB and Cavalier is getting huge, i think i will use my t5 mutant now. I only have Storm classic, Psylocke, Magneto House of X and both Cyclopses. Since i don't think White Mags and Psylocke are that usefull and i don't rly enjoy them i think i will rank up one of the two cyclopses in hopes they get buffed. The question is, wich one will be better?
For Magneto, the Red version is better than the House of X verison. Sooooo, wich one will be better and who do I rank up?
Thank you for your help! ^^

Wich Cyclops? 14 votes

Blue Cyclops
14%
Southern_KantAmneties 2 votes
Red Cyclops
85%
SymbioticVen9MFaisaljavedDjinTSR6225FaseehJragonMaster170CrcrcrcWill3808Shaqatac[Deleted User]Barani7daDualityCope 12 votes

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Dude calm down
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    If you're just deciding with hope for a future buff, then I'd rather take Storm. At least she's usable as a horseman
    edited December 2020
    I know you won't actually rank up either of them but trust me, making these whiny threads will do nothing. Wait until you get the catalysts to properly rank up who you want
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Dude calm down

Why tough? I pulled myself trough act 6, Abyss, 7.1. i don't want to get the same rewards as UC players so i think this is what i have to do...
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Red Cyclops
    If they were to buff the cyclop(s) i feel like they would do red first, and also that red would get the better tune up. Kinda of like white Magento vs red magneto. At the end of the day its a gamble, the only real evidence to look at this from is that kabam miike really seems to have an admiration of red cyclops.

I know you won't actually rank up either of them but trust me, making these whiny threads will do nothing

I am serious about it dude, if Cyclops becomes as good as Mags i think i do it. The question is wich one will be the equivalent of Red Mags....
    edited December 2020

If they were to buff the cyclop(s) i feel like they would do red first, and also that red would get the better tune up. Kinda of like white Magento vs red magneto. At the end of the day its a gamble, the only real evidence to look at this from is that kabam miike really seems to have an admiration of red cyclops.

That is true, however he is a reward in ROL and i am questioning whether or not they will buff the "trophy version". He is not a trophy champ rly but i am still wondering.
    edited December 2020
    They said to not expect buffs to be on Red Mags level, they said he is like a one time OP buff
    Expect Falcon, Gambit, and Punisher 2099 buffs but I'm not sure exactly how newer buffs will turn out
    I voted neither

I voted neither

Why? You think he will not be good enough? If he gets to Gambit's level with Apocalypse, he will be ok.
    I mean, he will probably get some buff
    Just rank up whoever I guess, although I do kinda wanna see Rank 3 Cyclops tearing in AQ :D
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Red Cyclops
    They are both the same character. The only difference will be when they get buffed and we have no idea which will be better.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Dude, so many top tier mutants in the game and you want to rank up the cyclopses??

I really don't understand.

If you are hoping for a buff, wait till they get actually buffed and then rank them up.

I would advise though to wait till u get a better mutant to R3. Red Mags, Collosus and Emma Ate great chooces unawakened.

If you really need to R3 one of the ones you have now for throne breaker , then White mags, Psylocke and Storm ARE SO MUCH BETTER than any of the cyclopses in their current state.

1.White Mags may not have the high numbers the red one does but he has some killer synergies. His utility and damage is not too shabby either.

2- Psylocke is one of the top power controllers of the game, up there in ranking with Magik and Warlock in terms of power control utility. You just need to learn how to use her.

3- Storm can do some rellay high numbers unawakened and awakened even more, and she has a killer Apocalypse horsemanship.

... and you are considering the cyclopses? Seriously?