**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TWO GOLD (G1 and G3) ALLIANCES || AQ MAPS 5 || GIFTING EVENT.. JOIN US!

Add me on LINE app >> Georgie24k

Very generous and giving for gifting event. Selfless players who is about TEAM FIRST.. we grow as an alliance

We have sister alliances. Both are really chill, laid back, stress free, and drama free. But are still VERY active in AW and AQ. To get the job 100% of the time.

First one is for the more active, end game/semi end game players. Players with several R5 and 6* R2 or R3 champs. Players who can get through gold AW with minimum KOs

Maps 5.5.5. With mods in AQ
250+ points weekly

The 2nd group is more mid level players. Gold 3 in AW, running maps 4.4.4 with mods. Very much capable of maps 5, but due to time, work, family etc. We casually play, but still getting the job done.

Add me on LINE app
Georgie24k

Comments

• Really interested in the 2nd Alliance, but I don't have line. Where else can I contact you? Btw, in-game my name's YourFather121.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★

Really interested in the 2nd Alliance, but I don't have line. Where else can I contact you? Btw, in-game my name's YourFather121.

Same here....interested in your second alliance...dont have line, but have discord for communication. My ign is The Dang!!! With the exclamations....contact me if interested...
  • Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 236
    Thanks for being interested.. will message you guys in game.
  • Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 236
    We're casually trying to get to Gold 2 and maps 5 in AQ with no pressure or stress. Have the alliance grow as a team.