**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage - December 10th [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is even harder this way.
  • Is today the anniversary?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    I just hope the 6* VTD I pulled just before the crash is still there when it comes back up.
  • TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    I am 3 opponents left to become cavalier. fughting superior IM then the game down. what the?
  • Happens every year
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    RRK173 said:

I know its too much to ask after what we all got the anniversary gift and all but...Any chances for compensation?

Are you freaking kidding me? 29 minutes into the arena being open and one little emergency maintenance and you ask for comp? I hope you get your anniversary gift taken for this post.
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    RRK173 said:

I know its too much to ask after what we all got the anniversary gift and all but...Any chances for compensation?

Guys this post is just a joke...so don't roast me too far of the edge...
  • SWORD78 said:

I literally hate people like you with a passion

Every minute that passes we lose 6 star shards so plz gib 6 star nexus and 40k 5 star shards also an awakening gem
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    It was supposed to happen coz everyone's login at the same time ( for claiming the rewards , crystal opening , aniversary arena ). Let kabam solve the issue.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I was In the middle of opening the Free Featured 5 Star! 😂😫 It's always something we this game...
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Kabam should compensate us with 10k 6* shards... right?
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    The game crashed as I was spinning the 5* crystal I got from the anniversary gift. I wonder what happened to the crystal. Did it finish the spin? How do I know what champ it was if it was a duplicate? Is the crystal just lost?
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Would like to get that 30% boost back that I just popped on to finish up Book2. Thanks.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    I pulled a 6* Juggernaut, then the game froze because of the suckitude of that pull.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    edited December 2020

I don't have any pets :( so here is my favourite plant

A potted plant?

(Put a fedora on it, trust me)
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    @Fluffy_paws what kind?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Nice cat
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Fluffy_paws what kind?

A snake plant. He's called Snakey (I'm creative, i know)
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Very nice to have while the game is down
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Game crashed for me the exact moment I was claiming the anniversary 10k 6* shards.
    I guess Kabam servers couldn’t stand giving massively out free 6* shards anymore, and just crashed 🤣
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok guys I know this is not ideal. But please. Keep the comments civil. After all it’s something that happens and we have to deal with it.
  • DhdhrhdDhdhrhd Posts: 11
    How long exactly I was rehoming for another 5 star
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    @Kabam Vydious Couldnt tag Kabam Sphinx