**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Howard the Duck

Just got 4* Howard The Duck from egomaniac, not sure if he is any good or not. Just wanted to know how bad/good he is in your thoughts

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    It is actually quite good. I don't know why most people rate it as a bottom tier champ.

• TsenatorTsenator Posts: 13
    I'd say 6/10 awakened and 5/10 not. Okay damage and survivablility but unreliable utility on the sp2
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say he's good. I think he's fun to play with. Duping him would be good for regen.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Better than a 2 star, even if you got a 4 star Luke Cage it would be better than a 2 star
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    He's not very useful. Tanky and very clunky to fight with, similar to HB in a way. He was the highest prestige tech champ in the game when he was introduced, but has been supplanted by Doc Ock and Green Goblin in that aspect. He makes a very annoying voice when hit.

Having said that, I find him a lot of fun to play with. Just fire off his sp2 and you'll see what I mean.
  • Vision_41 wrote: »
    I say he's good. I think he's fun to play with. Duping him would be good for regen.

What you guys mean dupe?
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Vision_41 wrote: »

What you guys mean dupe?

They mean awakening him or getting his signature ability