**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Not getting many points...
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    It is meant this way no error
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    has to be
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112
    I think ill pass this arena ,5k shards dont worse it
  • Nice. Also got kicked out of one of the harder paths in act7 when I was just about to finish. Now I have to spend all that energy again. Ffs
    Because it doesnt say on the announcement that there is a multiplier unlike the other one that it said
  • Its always been like this normally 2 stars get 500 points but now they start at 1.5k so no its not a bug
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    whole game doesn’t work for me
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gil0610 said:

Because it doesnt say on the announcement that there is a multiplier unlike the other one that it said

It’s the anniversary arena, if they were changing how it worked they wouldn’t give it the same name as last time. You’re wrong so stop digging your hole.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It's done this the last 2 times too. It'll be fixed.
    Wdym im wrong im basing what im saying fron the post so if im wrong kabam is wrong
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Gil0610 said:

It’s the anniversary arena, if they were changing how it worked they wouldn’t give it the same name as last time. You’re wrong so stop digging your hole.
    Plus u Wild not be avle to get 6 shard and 5 shard ig u had to chois
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    It‘s exactly the same 5* bonus Arena like last Anniversary and around 4th of July or something?
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112
    U need almost 300 series to reach 4mil points
    Why are you posting it again?
  • DhdhrhdDhdhrhd Posts: 11
    Yay I got 6 star Hawkeye:(
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    Its still bugged after game coming back online
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike need to ikow befor use more time one point if the arena is supuese to be so long