Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Game Outage - December 10th [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    IM RATHER KINDA MAD RN NGL. RIP CHLOE THREAD YOU WILL BE REMEBERED ♥️
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★
    Oh my.

IM RATHER KINDA MAD RN NGL. RIP CHLOE THREAD YOU WILL BE REMEBERED ♥️

rip cutie chloe
    It ironic how it was added to this thread but it’s just a time passer thread. I’m kinda really mad at this. I’ll make another one with the guest this time around.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,415 ★★★★★
    Why the hell was the cat thread merged with this game outage thread?!?!

Why the hell was the cat thread merged with this game outage thread?!?!

Somebody tagged a mod and I guess they assumed by the name that it was about the game outage. I’m mad rn.

Buttehrs said:

Seems like every time we have an outage we all come and share our cat pics haha.

The cat post got added to this 😰
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 421 ★★★
    I swear to god if i hear the c-word...
  • Anas14923Anas14923 Posts: 1

We want Compensation
    Don't Get Time to Open Anniversary Crystals
  • SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41
    I was fighting Spider-Ham in the celebrity challenge and the game crashed for maintenance. I spent 500 units in revives and it took 2 hours. I was doing the exploration in one path. Of course it was on the last fight and I am guessing I am about to lose all my progress. What the heck.

Hope the game comes back before attk phase, didn't get the chance to place defence cos of work.

it’s fine it’s the off season
    f
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 428 ★★★
    We just want the game back and running.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 483 ★★★
    F
  • VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 9
    I was on the last path of the ch2 champion challenge and the game went offline while I was in loading screen of Gwenpool victory. When the game came back, I was no longer in the quest and have to restart from the beginning.

I don’t see any option to submit a ticket, I’m guessing that came with the new support layout Kabam mentioned. How can I contact someone about the items and boosts I’ve used?
    I will never forget what happened to the cute animal thread here to today.
    I have decided I shall make a new thread when the time comes again. Cute animal thread will live on!
    gohard123 said:

@Kabam Vydious Couldnt tag Kabam Sphinx

This was the comment that ended the cat post rip.
  • DeeparviDeeparvi Posts: 157
    Game is down again... @Kabam God's.. Please fix the issue
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,124 ★★★★★

I was In the middle of opening the Free Featured 5 Star! 😂😫 It's always something we this game...

Are you f**king serious it was another 20 Sig Levels on my 5 Star Black Panther Civil War who had already been DUPED TWICE... Didn't even know what I pulled at first since the game opened the damn Crystal off screen, going through everyone and all of the sudden I see BPCW at Sig 60...
    Always Always something, wake up in a good mood and "rng" pulls the Uno Reverse on your a**...
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,582 ★★★
    is it just me or is the game down again