**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We appreciate the enthusiasm for our Anniversary Arenas and the Shard rewards, but we ask kindly that we keep our discussions constructive and respectful. Always. Cheers :)

We really be hating kabam and yes they have been a little unreasonable but guys common. For these kinds of rewards, there should be lots of grinding unlike the other ones.
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    So you guys expect us to do at least 1200-1400 fights in the arena with that buggy a.i. In 7 days ?
    So no more sleep for us this week if we don’t want to spend units and maybe call a medical leave at the job ?
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Wait, what?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

i have a job and kids i can't throw enough time to get these milestones....

Then dont
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Am getting about 6,000 points per fight using 2*s

1*s do NOT give more points.

Figure I would need about 250 fights to get all the rewards (conservative estimate) for the 6* shards

With each arena lasting a week, that’s about 35 fights per day (and another 10 per day in the 5* arena)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Raichu626 said:

Its always been like this so I dont know why people are surprised

Nope, the previous arenas of this kind were a lot quicker than ~200 streak (or whatever)
    That arena is still available. This is the next step up, and definitely takes some more dedication.
    I am not that dedicated. Assuming each fight takes 20 seconds (which is optimistic) that is a solid 5 and a half hours of straight grinding with no losses.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Miike and Boo say it's working as intended lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    it’s working as intended sadly
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! Just to clarify, you are receiving the correct points multiplier in the Anniversary Arenas :) The milestones may seem far off, but keep at it and you'll be raking in those Shards before you know it! Cheerio!

LOL.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Yooo I'm laughing like what? How am I gonna get 2 million over 2 arenas in 7 days?