**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We appreciate the enthusiasm for our Anniversary Arenas and the Shard rewards, but we ask kindly that we keep our discussions constructive and respectful. Always. Cheers :)

We really be hating kabam and yes they have been a little unreasonable but guys common. For these kinds of rewards, there should be lots of grinding unlike the other ones.
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    So you guys expect us to do at least 1200-1400 fights in the arena with that buggy a.i. In 7 days ?
    So no more sleep for us this week if we don’t want to spend units and maybe call a medical leave at the job ?
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Wait, what?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

i have a job and kids i can't throw enough time to get these milestones....

Then dont
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Am getting about 6,000 points per fight using 2*s

1*s do NOT give more points.

Figure I would need about 250 fights to get all the rewards (conservative estimate) for the 6* shards

With each arena lasting a week, that’s about 35 fights per day (and another 10 per day in the 5* arena)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Raichu626 said:

Its always been like this so I dont know why people are surprised

Nope, the previous arenas of this kind were a lot quicker than ~200 streak (or whatever)
    That arena is still available. This is the next step up, and definitely takes some more dedication.
    I am not that dedicated. Assuming each fight takes 20 seconds (which is optimistic) that is a solid 5 and a half hours of straight grinding with no losses.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Miike and Boo say it's working as intended lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    it’s working as intended sadly
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! Just to clarify, you are receiving the correct points multiplier in the Anniversary Arenas :) The milestones may seem far off, but keep at it and you'll be raking in those Shards before you know it! Cheerio!

LOL.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Yooo I'm laughing like what? How am I gonna get 2 million over 2 arenas in 7 days?