**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    You know it's really not that bad. As an UC player, getting my 2nd 6* this week is a good trade off.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Looks like i won't be getting all those shiny 2* crystals (which I was super excited to see) this time 😢

Me too, I love collecting 2*s. Easy to max, and difficult to get.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i just can't get over how it takes 3 hours every day to do this.... how can people find the time ill never know
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Adevati said:

Rounds to get 6* and 5* Shards: 600

Time to complete each round, incl char select, game issues, helps: 2 min

Total Time: 1200 Min or 20 Hours

Avg Time Per Day Req in Arena: 2 Hours and 51 Minutes

You guys really thought that was a good thing to throw at players?

At the very least bump arena to finish at the end of the month.

What the hell did you do to mathematics to end up with those numbers?
    What is mathematically incorrect?
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Raichu626 said:

They should've called this the "punishing arena". Today wasn't a celebration, today was a massive trashfest

Not at all. Just a fat grind. In my opinion the benefits outweigh the costs.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    FineDog said:

Respectfully, I understand that we aren’t entitled to a bunch of 5 and 6 star shards and while I would certainly like them, I’m okay with just not getting them. But you could not pay me actual money to grind out 7 million points for the two arenas at 5,000 points per fight in one week.

1400 fights. Almost 500 rounds. People are just not going to do this. You might as well have just not done this at all and saved yourself the backlash.

See my comment above
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Sazed said:

You know it's really not that bad. As an UC player, getting my 2nd 6* this week is a good trade off.

Almost 3 hrs a day, for a week, for half a 6*? I'm telling you if you put in that time in the remaining content and featured arenas, you'll get a buttload of gold and units, which are much more valuable? And you'll progress damn far
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Looks like i won't be getting all those shiny 2* crystals (which I was super excited to see) this time 😢

Me too, I love collecting 2*s. Easy to max, and difficult to get.
    There's a nice stack of them this time too 😭
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Alyzan said:

Maybe kabam just didnt want to give away 6 star shards so this is what they chose. Just wanted to make it look like they were going to give them to us

There were 5k shards in the gift package
  • Voltolos said:

What the hell did you do to mathematics to end up with those numbers?

He just knew about the maintenance is all
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    This is so out of touch, and simply unreasonable. Like its really easy math. The only way I see this happening is someone on top NOT doing the easy math and saying "Multipliers will make it too easy" without thinking about the 1 and 2 star restriction.