**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Congrats to my buddy Lagacy69, our new MCOC Champion ... Good job by YeetOS and Vekxs too

I'm a youtube mod for 2/3 (Vekxs?) so I wanted to throw a congrats out to our champ Lags. Congrats to Yeet for being runner up as well.

Special shout out to Vekxs Gaming for making the finals on friday and to Dork Lessons, Seatin, and Contest Champion for all making the top 5 at some point during the tourney. Wish I could been there myself.

Comments

• 4L0ki vs the world!
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    4L0ki vs the world!

Meh lol
  • Imac7065 wrote: »
    4L0ki vs the world!

Meh lol

Son of a imac....
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    4L0ki vs the world!

Meh lol

Son of a imac....

Lol... who is this anyway?
  • Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    Why is OP flagged a bunch of times????

I'm actually surprised there wasn't more talk about NYCC on the forums this weekend.
    Why is OP flagged a bunch of times????

I'm actually surprised there wasn't more talk about NYCC on the forums this weekend.

people flag as a troll.. no idea why
  • Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 45
    Unfortunately the buzz is minimal cause the game is dying Showdown

there were thousands at the booth so I'm not sure you're right
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    This time attack contest at Nycc was super fun. It'd be cool if it was part if the game ... or an alliance event...!

Grats to everyone there and the winners - 'even' to Dave who bumped me off the Fri leaderboard ;)

Good times :)
  • Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    MavRCK_ wrote: »
    This time attack contest at Nycc was super fun. It'd be cool if it was part if the game ... or an alliance event...!

Grats to everyone there and the winners - 'even' to Dave who bumped me off the Fri leaderboard ;)

Good times :)

Did you almost get on stage, bro? Which boss was Friday? Who did you use? The only video I've seen is some stuff Seatin put up on YouTube and a short tour Ad0ra did for Marvel.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    None of the top tier guys went to NYCC.
    Because its not possible for most of the community to reach NY due to monetary issues.
    Many in family outright said they aren't interested in going to NYCC due to recent screw ups from kabam.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    I'm interested to know whether anyone at Kabam played the final boss with the node buffs they added and took him down.

It didn't appear to be possible without some incredible RNG on your side, given the time out period.

Lags had a decent amount of poise charges up, didn't take any hits, but probably still needed 30 seconds more (assuming he remained faultless).
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Is this going to make him more annoying? His ego is already huge.
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    Congrats to the winners and thanks to those who made the effort to record the event. Was good to see what happens on the ground
  • Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 45

Thousands? No. Hundreds? Maybe

Anyway, OP was lamenting the lack of chatter on the FORUMS, not at the con. Ofc the booth had a crowd, that's what they came there for
    NDK13 wrote: »
    None of the top tier guys went to NYCC.
    Because its not possible for most of the community to reach NY due to monetary issues.
    Many in family outright said they aren't interested in going to NYCC due to recent screw ups from kabam.

BrutalDlx was there... every youtuber was there... thousands over the 4 days showed up.. not sure you're right on this.
    BigBob wrote: »
    Is this going to make him more annoying? His ego is already huge.

Lags? LOL.. he's the quietest kid on earth

Thousands? No. Hundreds? Maybe

Anyway, OP was lamenting the lack of chatter on the FORUMS, not at the con. Ofc the booth had a crowd, that's what they came there for

Over the 4 days I would say thousands yes... it was packed from everything I've seen