**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctors save lives, maybe it's time we save the Doctor

RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
Still wondering what input and data has been collected regarding DS. It has been 3 months since his fall from grace. The community would love for the dev team to share the data they have been collecting. Any input is welcomed, also a simple upgrade to help save the doctor would be going to percentage based heal.

Comments

• Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    edited May 2017
    I really hope they let him be useful again. Sad to see his downfall.

Now that they announced that they will not release a 5* version, I bet they will unnerf him a little bit.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Dr strange... Becomes a new spidergwen...
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I would definitely appreciate it if kabam showed strange some love. I put up 12 million points to win him as a featured a few months ago and now I feel like it was a complete waste of time.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I put a chat up in the old forum I was hoping to get mod feedback on and now I think I know why it didn't. If any mod can respond to this...

I know DS is barely qualified to be used if you have options now so I have a basic easy suggestion. We know his healing is mediocre and the changes made had good intentions. I see potential in him being a very viable champion. This change could make him very similar in utility value to X-23. Can we increase his base stats, or at least his attack. Strange is known to be strong and powerful. X23 has a lower attack, but her bleed and crit increase make up for it. Make da a higher attack champ and he can be similar to her with higher attack with a mediocre type heal ability. Same setup as now where he's kinda squishy but gives him value to be used again. Right now he's squishy weak and has a mediocre healing ability.
  • Maveric_joMaveric_jo Posts: 13
    His heal ability should be back to the pre patch values.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    It's sad they destroyed him, he took a but if skill an good timing to get the best out of him
  • jevitorjevitor Posts: 6
    Yes, it's time to let him back ! It's nowhere now and no one use it. He was one of the best three champion and now it is useless. It was possible to nerf him without making him unavailing !
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I just used DS in arena, and I realized how much I dislike using him now. He was one of my favorites. His power gain and phase cycle is just too slow. It's difficult to get any worthwhile specials in on a fight. I think if they reverted the time of his cycles/power gain back to what it was, it wouldn't be so bad to use him.