**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Halls of Glory entry losses [Merged Threads]

L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Second time trying to run the quests, I have lost both entries and got nothing from them.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    That actually sucks
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    At least it‘s just ISO today. Gold or Potion would hurt morw.
  • Hey there, would you be able to describe in full what happened? Did the runs get interrupted by the maintenance or did something else happen? Just trying to make sure I have a clear picture so I can pass all the info on to the rest of the team.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Hello, I was doing the halls of glory, and then my game crashed, I tried to log back in and it was an emergency maintenance, but when the game went back up, the quest ended and I lost an entry, and I can’t 100% it, any way to get back?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    So, I finally had time to do John Mulany's champion challenge. I was deep into the quest with only two fights left and some items used. Then, emergency maintenance struck. After the issues had been solved, I log back in and see I've been mysteriously kicked out of the quest. Poof, all that work and items gone just like that.

I've contacted support, but I wanted to know if it this has happened to anyone before and if it's possible for me to even get my items refunded, or I get somehow put back into the quest. Please, give me some hope :"(

Thanks and Happy Anniversary!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Nothing like that has happened to me before but I’d like to say sorry that happened to you. That really sucks and I hope support can help.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Nothing like that has happened to me before but I’d like to say sorry that happened to you. That really sucks and I hope support can help.

Thanks man. I really hope so to.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Support should be able to help. good luck
  • L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★
    In full detail, while in the middle of running the quest, the maintenance starts and the entry ends when the game is back up, without reward and removing an entry even though I never quit out of the entry beforehand. IGN is Symbiomancer.
  • I had the same problem, but i got kicked out from abyss, lol, i had 13 fights done.. i could not open a ticket because the choice the game button is bugged here...
  • I completed 2 paths of the quest on Hard difficulty but says I have 0/3 remaining. So I can't complete the final path and lose out on the exploration rewards.