**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

so who was your anniversary champ you got?

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Agent venom. Non duped so that’s a plus, I guess
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Duped my 6* AARKUS
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’ll know once the new 6* featured xtal comes out
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    6* Sorceror Supreme which is nice as was gonna rank my 5* one
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

Wat an anniversary Gift.....SOOOOO DELICIOUS.. thanx kabam
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    What is going on? Just trying to log in for the first time and game is down. Is there a gift?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Modok sig levels 😎😎🎉🎉🎉😎😝😏

I was HOPING to finish 7.1 and JM Ch2 to get 2 more 6* but I can’t really get on rn :[
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Happy here
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Opened a 5 star featured and a 6 star just now, dragon man dupe and a BPCV 6 star. Not the best 6 star pull but I will cherish him as a trophy champ
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    6 star emma and 5 star luke cage
    :smiley:
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    5* diablo and Loki. 6* x-23. I guess x-23 is okay but my 5* pulls were absolutely trash. Hopefully they get buffed next year.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Terrax...At first I was kind of excited and then...wow, how he made it out of development, I just don't know.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Opened a Featured, the first Maintenance hit mid spin, finally get back on with the Crystals already opened, had to manually go through each Champion to see what I got, realized my Black Panther Civil War went from Sig 40 to Sig 60... 😑

Him and Modok were the only two Champions in the Featured that I didn't want, 2 out of 24 champions, everyone else would've either been a New Champion or a Great Dupe...
  • Majube316Majube316 Posts: 3
    5* Dragon Man from featured. Gonna use the 5k 6* shards to open 2 of the new featureds before I decide to use any ranking materials on him.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Finally got this guy to complete the Fantastic Four — man! You guys have no idea how hard I tried in months past

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

OG Wolvie

Congratulations — I have been pouring shards into the Featureds trying to pop him out of there. No luck. Time running out! Gah!

• Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited December 2020

5* Sym Supreme out of a featured. Went for Dragon Man and his large scaly eyebrows, but this is always welcome.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I got 6 star havok happy about the pull,got 5 stars miles and ronan.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    6* Mr. Sinister. Have the 5* at R5, and I’m not sinking the iso into a character I’ll never use. But, 65k more arena points!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    5* green goblin dupe and then 5* COLOSSUS COMES MY WAY
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    5* kill monger from featured which I'm never gonna rank up and 6* rocket racoon which I'm gonna take to rank 3