**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I got double 6*s (on accident cause of lag)

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
So I was opening a 6* crystal during the lag, but I went in again after the warning so now I have two 6*s and im not trying to get banned
Could I get a refund on the 10k shards?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Why would you want a refund?
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Would take sentinel tbf
    would u get a sentinel over being banned?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

BuffBeast said:

Would take sentinel tbf
    would u get a sentinel over being banned?
    Keyword WOULD

abqber said:

BuffBeast said:

Would take sentinel tbf
    You get sentinel and who else?
    His warlock is in AQ, so I believe he pulled P299 and Sentinel. Also they both are around the same PI and not leveled up yet.
    Correct
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    abqber said:

BuffBeast said:

Would take sentinel tbf
    His warlock is in AQ, so I believe he pulled P299 and Sentinel. Also they both are around the same PI and not leveled up yet.
    But AQ isnt active currently. Hmm....
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Same here lol. Quite honestly i think we deserve to keep them. Or give refund like you were talking about
    Primis00 said:

abqber said:

BuffBeast said:

Would take sentinel tbf
    I was doing act 5. Also,if you want proof that I already had warlock,I made a post called cavalier where I have a photo of my warlock there
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    BuffBeast said:

Primis00 said:

abqber said:

BuffBeast said:

Would take sentinel tbf
    I was doing act 5. Also,if you want proof that I already had warlock,I made a post called cavalier where I have a photo of my warlock there
    Right that thing shows up when champs are in regular quests aswell. Well i can tell you that you will for sure not get banned for it. Kabam messed up, You shouldnt get punished for that.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Same here lol. Quite honestly i think we deserve to keep them. Or give refund like you were talking about

Thing and Mojo for 10k Shards? Lucky.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's not an exploit to open a crystal. You won't get banned
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Damn I opened mine and got a diablo lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I opened 1 and got juggs. No one else. Sad.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Thing and Mojo for 10k Shards? Lucky.
    Shhhh ;)
    UPDATE: I have now gotten a third 6*,this one being moonknight.
    Should I submit a ticket or something?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Wait, how did you get a 3rd 6* from the same 10k Shard Crystal? What kind of Hack is this? O.O
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

abqber said:

BuffBeast said:

Would take sentinel tbf
    His warlock is in a quest not aq

Nice man. Two good pulls back to back is rare for 6*s.
    BuffBeast said:

UPDATE: I have now gotten a third 6*,this one being moonknight.
    Should I submit a ticket or something?

Yes and stop opening crystals. It was okay and an accident when you got the second one but you could get punished for exploiting what’s happening and opening more.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    something is odd about this post. If this was a bug and he accidently opened 2 when he only had 10k shards, then asking for a refund of 10k shards not to get banned does not make sense.
  • AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    Just delete the post before they find out
    Lormif said:

something is odd about this post. If this was a bug and he accidently opened 2 when he only had 10k shards, then asking for a refund of 10k shards not to get banned does not make sense.

As in,take away the pulls I got,but let me keep the shards I got. Also,if I do get more 6*s I will not open them @Will3808