**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

so who was your anniversary champ you got?

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Agent venom. Non duped so that’s a plus, I guess
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Duped my 6* AARKUS
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’ll know once the new 6* featured xtal comes out
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    6* Sorceror Supreme which is nice as was gonna rank my 5* one
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

Wat an anniversary Gift.....SOOOOO DELICIOUS.. thanx kabam
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    What is going on? Just trying to log in for the first time and game is down. Is there a gift?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Modok sig levels 😎😎🎉🎉🎉😎😝😏

I was HOPING to finish 7.1 and JM Ch2 to get 2 more 6* but I can’t really get on rn :[
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Happy here
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Opened a 5 star featured and a 6 star just now, dragon man dupe and a BPCV 6 star. Not the best 6 star pull but I will cherish him as a trophy champ
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    6 star emma and 5 star luke cage
    :smiley:
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    5* diablo and Loki. 6* x-23. I guess x-23 is okay but my 5* pulls were absolutely trash. Hopefully they get buffed next year.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Terrax...At first I was kind of excited and then...wow, how he made it out of development, I just don't know.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Opened a Featured, the first Maintenance hit mid spin, finally get back on with the Crystals already opened, had to manually go through each Champion to see what I got, realized my Black Panther Civil War went from Sig 40 to Sig 60... 😑

Him and Modok were the only two Champions in the Featured that I didn't want, 2 out of 24 champions, everyone else would've either been a New Champion or a Great Dupe...
  • Majube316Majube316 Posts: 3
    5* Dragon Man from featured. Gonna use the 5k 6* shards to open 2 of the new featureds before I decide to use any ranking materials on him.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Finally got this guy to complete the Fantastic Four — man! You guys have no idea how hard I tried in months past

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

OG Wolvie

Congratulations — I have been pouring shards into the Featureds trying to pop him out of there. No luck. Time running out! Gah!

• Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited December 2020

5* Sym Supreme out of a featured. Went for Dragon Man and his large scaly eyebrows, but this is always welcome.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I got 6 star havok happy about the pull,got 5 stars miles and ronan.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    6* Mr. Sinister. Have the 5* at R5, and I’m not sinking the iso into a character I’ll never use. But, 65k more arena points!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    5* green goblin dupe and then 5* COLOSSUS COMES MY WAY
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    5* kill monger from featured which I'm never gonna rank up and 6* rocket racoon which I'm gonna take to rank 3