**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Yeah
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    Gil0610 said:

Stop crying in you want the rewards it will cost time

there are those who want the rewards but don't have the time do u think it's fair to them?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

lmao, this is in addition to normal arenas.

Ever heard of min maxing?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Is that playing on android? I can get 20 rotations in about and hour on my iPhone with no suicides
    just do 4 times a day and in 3 days u can get all the rewards

Is that playing on android? I can get 20 rotations in about and hour on my iPhone with no suicides

I overestimated the time for 1 rotation so people can't use the excuse that their phone is too slow.
    Mousias said:

Dude, if 2 hours per day, for 7 days in the most boring game mode is fun and realistic for an anniversary celebration for you, then so be it, but that's not the common sense.

Kabam gave everyone at least half a 6 star for free as a gift. If u want the other half you have to put in work for it.
    edited December 2020
    wow u forgot to caculate that u need 48 fully ranked up 2 stars for that to actually work
    16*3= 48- champs needed to rank up
  • m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25

No, he was saying in general, worst case scenario assuming it might take up to 5min for 1 round.
    I have Android and even in higher aren aot take way less than 5minutes
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you guys think that's a lot of arena you must never play. I'll have these shards done this weekend without much effort.
  • drunkdragon5drunkdragon5 Posts: 25
    Haji_Saab said:

230 minimum streak needed. That would be like my best streak (254) which I did in the last arena i ran seriously (May 2016 for 4* SW). Hard pass from me. This is stupid

is this 230 streak for 5* or 6* arena?

Oor I can walk through 7.1 in maybe 2-3 hours (total, spread over however long you like) and get 10k 6* shards plus whatever else there is

If that suits your needs better than do that. No one is forcing you to do the arena.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    So I'm at 330k after just hitting the infinite streak. And thats with all the maintenance. Not sure why folks think this is so undoable. We have an entire week to finish. Arena grinding must be a thing of the past with this new player base.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Your math is correct but the point people are making is this is a special arena. No one wants to spend so many EXTRA hours on the game over the course of a week for 4500 6* shards and that’s not even factoring in the 5* shards. We’re upset because this is supposed to be a bonus arena to give us rewards for fun.
    phil56201 said:

So I'm at 330k after just hitting the infinite streak. And thats with all the maintenance. Not sure why folks think this is so undoable. We have an entire week to finish. Arena grinding must be a thing of the past with this new player base.

Exactly, people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter these days.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★

@Doctorwho13 the milestones should be achievable without taking over our lives for 7 days straight.

Not sure what to tell you man. It is what it is. As someone else has mentioned they’re gifting a lot. This is like top up. Halls of glory. Halls of healing. 3 spider pig quests. And more.

I don’t know any one player - not one - who’s going to do it all.

Essentially they’re giving you the choices and you choose. Even if you only get to 1 million and a few shards, that’s more of an opportunity than most months.

I don’t like lots of things about the running of the game but this particular item in context of everything else truly isn’t that bad.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I guess. But, it’s the holidays, and this is literally the worst, busiest season people in my line of work have ever seen. I’m not adding a grind to that.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

im very confused on this arena thing, so is the arena multiplier supposed to be like the punisher one with 8 mil, and like 250k per match? Im only getting like 4k per match.

It was advertised as being 250k per match but according to Kabam it’s only supposed to be 4K. They ripped us off