**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will my calendar change over?

I breezed through B2A1C1 today and got lucky enough to pull the T5CC I needed to R3 domino. I know it takes a minute for the servers to read the data, and I’ve gotten all the other perks after restarting the game, but my calendar didn’t change over to thronebreaker. It’s about 2 hours until the calendar rewards drop and I’m hoping it’ll update before then. Anyone eles have to wait a minute before everything changes over?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I breezed through B2A1C1 today and got lucky enough to pull the T5CC I needed to R3 domino. I know it takes a minute for the servers to read the data, and I’ve gotten all the other perks after restarting the game, but my calendar didn’t change over to thronebreaker. It’s about 2 hours until the calendar rewards drop and I’m hoping it’ll update before then. Anyone eles have to wait a minute before everything changes over?

Monthly calendars change at the beginning of each month.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I think it'll switch to the thronebreaker calendar once the current one is over.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Also will u get the thronebreaker anniversary rewards?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m not sure if your calendar will change but you should definitely get both the cav and thronebreaker reward which in my opinion is better than the calendar.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    edited December 2020
    I was curious if I’d get the Thronebreaker anniversary gift, but as of the moment it hasn’t happened. With all the server issues, if that is indeed going to happen, I’m not surprised in the length of delay.

I actually had to close out a couple times before the message finally popped into my inbox about becoming Thronebreaker.