**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thank-you Kabam for the Anniversary Gift: 5* AA

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
Love him... thanks!

Comments

• rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Hey , I also got him today 🎊 , congratulations
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @rishisai Thanks! and congrats @Gardener Redneto is wicked great since his rework. Use him against all your #Metal opponents for sure!
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Magonus said:

@rishisai Thanks! and congrats @Gardener Redneto is wicked great since his rework. Use him against all your #Metal opponents for sure!

Yup! i have kinda always had a problem against robots because i have NF and AA on my team but i used to use Doom or quake foro them but now i can use magneto!
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Primerprime5 I landed a 5* BWMovie recently as well am I'm really loving her. Very easy to fight with and she seems really effective. She is on my short list to *eventually* R4 or may even max out one day down the road..... enjoy!
  • Udhaya_1408Udhaya_1408 Posts: 9
    Whom should I rank up 5* venom or magneto (both unawakened)
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59

This is what I got from the Anniversary 6 star shards and some of the 6 star Arena
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

This is what I got from the Anniversary 6 star shards and some of the 6 star Arena

Ouch, sorry about that