**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New arena points clarified [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• A maxed 2* with 3x multiplier gives a little less than 6k points. It won't be a pleasant grind, but it is doable.

I think its wrong, because they putted the same event, but you would get in turn of 30 thousand points per 2 star. That’s what I don’t get it

This is exactly like last year. Maybe you weren't around then.

It’s 2020 dude, things have changed and will change. And I think this is one of them, after all we are the clients aren’t we ?

• Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47

@Doctorwho13 the milestones should be achievable without taking over our lives for 7 days straight.

@Doctorwho13 the milestones should be achievable without taking over our lives for 7 days straight.

Oh look a guy who just wants the rewards to be given to him instead of actually working for it lmao.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    As a few have already mentioned, that’s adding to the regular Arena, EQ, story quest plethora of side quests, AQ, wars.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Oor I can walk through 7.1 in maybe 2-3 hours (total, spread over however long you like) and get 10k 6* shards plus whatever else there is

If that suits your needs better than do that. No one is forcing you to do the arena.
    You completely missed the point...
    I’m saying it’s easier and faster (lets be real, 7.1 is incredibly easy) to earn double the amount of 6* shards that you can from this “celebratory, thank you for playing” arena.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Wait so it isnt a bug???
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    edited December 2020
    The top milestone in the 6* arena is 4mil. 1 mil for the 5* arena looks doable in comparison but would still take far too long & simply isn't worth it.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Who in their right minds at Kabam thought this was a good idea? 2 steps forward and one step back as per usual
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Guys. The 5* shard Arena last Year was around 60 rounds. It is this Year aswell. You also get 190 units, maybe a New 2* Champ and increased battle chips. 6 Star shards are still really Valuable for a lot of Players in the game. Especially free to play Players. And indeed ~220 rounds is a lot. But you COULD always do less. If you want Nice stuff you have to put in some effort. You already got half a 6 Star for free in your inbox. Now go get the second half by playing the game. Its only like 30 rounds a Day. That is 1 hour. With the stuff you get aside from the 6* shards that is not too much.
    Eventhou I feel 2,5m would have been plenty to be fair.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m at 1.4m not hard just boring and yes Hav a big roster of 2 star after playing 6 year.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

-sixate- said:

If you guys think that's a lot of arena you must never play. I'll have these shards done this weekend without much effort.

It's a lot of arena for those of us who hate the arena lol. Kabam whiffed on this one. It's all good though. Still a great month.
    I wonder how many people who hate this complain about Gold?! Lol.
    Not me. I have 29 million gold and just took a 6* from R1 to R3. I use mostly gold for AQ tickets too, map 7
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Actually have the amount of points been changed? Have gone back in & the points see 3x as much as before, & I'm not talking about the multiplier.
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    lozzadude said:

Actually have the amount of points been changed? Have gone back in & the points see 3x as much as before, & I'm not talking about the multiplier.

Same rewards regarding points in both arenas.

• ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Im on a 25 win streak (75 fights all in) on the 5* arena and already halfway done, calm down fellow summoners its easily attainable
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    ZanerJay said:

Im on a 25 win streak (75 fights all in) on the 5* arena and already halfway done, calm down fellow summoners its easily attainable

The complaints are about the 6 star arena.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    The only change I would be okay with is extending the arena for 14 days. It’s always nice to chill and do casual content
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,536 ★★★★★
    At least those Facebook arena bots will be able to get 5k shards lol