**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa or Aarkus rankup?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I don’t have a gem but whenever I get a cosmic one it could go to either of the armor shatters (not a Corvus fan, but that’s not the point of this discussion)

By the way, can Aarkus have 100% uptime on armor shatter without too much difficulty? That’s the main pull for me.

Medusa or Aarkus rankup? 33 votes

Aarkus unduped
18%
Kill_GreySpideyFunkoAouxWouxRohit_316Yodabolt21[Deleted User] 6 votes
Medusa unduped
81%
CrkwestbuffajrDOKTOROKTOPUSHammerbro_64TommJSDScreaminghawkBuckyBruhMoosetiptronicRockypantherxMother_FlerkenThicco_ModeAgdan99BonzodavidMauledRenaxqqBen_15455C_Trooper88HoitadoAmnetiesQazzy 27 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Aarkus unduped
    it’s not 100% uptime, but by the time it’s gone If you’ve played him right the opponent is almost dead
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Medusa unduped
    I think her amor shatter is better and she's a slightly better champ but aarkus is really cool and useful
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aarkus unduped
    Aarkus is a top 5 cosmic champ imo. Okay well, venom probably beats him because of variants.

My guy can counter evade with zero stress. Mix master, mesmerize, and basically every pesky evader is absolutely nothing as long as you can get one or more armor break on the opponent which is provided through proximity. Emma frost, killmonger are jokes in the presence of Aarkus. He's the best G99 (and other robots either way) counter hands down just behind Mags (argument could be made for Medusa, but there's some scenarios where Aarkus takes the cake). Also, the lower drain resistance makes him insanely good for that node where you get power drained.

Plus, he can do both diss track and buffed up very easily. Guy was my MVP for 7.1 completion as a rank 2 6*
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Aarkus unduped
    I have medusa rank 4 she is nice but she cannot overtake my 4 star rank 5 aarkus. Aarkus can bypass evades, shut down robots and dosent rely on bleeds for insane damage. His power gain competes with hyperion's power gain.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aarkus unduped
    AouxWoux said:

I have medusa rank 4 she is nice but she cannot overtake my 4 star rank 5 aarkus. Aarkus can bypass evades, shut down robots and dosent rely on bleeds for insane damage. His power gain competes with hyperion's power gain.

Plus he's actually usable in abyss.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Aarkus unduped
    Let me tell you one thing boy ..Never sleep on Aarkus ..there are few champs whom I don't care if they aren't beyond galactus inifinity tier and Aarkus is 1 of them ..apart from the qualities mentioned above by my brothers , his armor shatter is longer than Medusa ..Medusa has for 45 seconds and Aarkus for 52 seconds ..also coldsnap counters evade which is a nice punch .. Definitely better than Medusa ..