**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I run 2 accounts on 2 devices. I log into my secondary account today to see that I didn’t receive an anniversary gift? I got the title and profile pic, yet no anniversary shard gift. It’s a Cav account, so I find that a bit weird.

Am I the only one this happened to?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• HeroSeeker1HeroSeeker1 Posts: 14
    Hi everyone, Hopefully this reaches a Kabam team member. I have been playing tis game for about 4 years or so and really enjoy it but idk if I am the only one experiencing this but for the past 4 times I have logged in I have had to reclaim my title and pfp. I just checked my inbox and there was 2 titles and pfp in my box and not only that but 2 messages with the 15k 5 star shards and 5k 6 star shards for being a cav player during this anniversary. I claimed them hoping this was just a visual glitch but it turns out it wasn't. Any advice would be nice since I would like to not get banned for doing absolutely nothing other than claiming mail. Also on all the times I claimed the mail I checked my account titles and pfp and they were not there.
  • HeroSeeker1HeroSeeker1 Posts: 14

I have also done one of those ticket things
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195

I already have my title, so I thought I might point this out.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Gotten it 4 times now myself.
  • I didn't receive mine in my main account as well. I got the gift in my second account before the emergency maintenance.
  • iAmMoushiiAmMoushi Posts: 6
    I didn't receive any anniversary gift..just received a title and logo..no any other messages
  • kamleshkamlesh Posts: 7
    Same here
  • Only have 1 account, but also did not receive anniversary rewards 😕
  • Yes same here half of the players recieved it in my ally !!
  • Hello,
    I still didn't get my anniversary gift. My other alliance members got already.
  • Maybe it got lost after the emergency maintenance?
  • soloski1234soloski1234 Posts: 0
    after opening the game i only got my anniversary title i didnt get the free gift
  • HikoseyyuroHikoseyyuro Posts: 1
    Same here, though I was the only one
  • I did not get the anniversary rewards. I did get the anniversary title. Please check on this issue
  • CyinoCyino Posts: 14
    Same here. I didnt receive anniveresty gift either just profile pic and title. No rewards.no shards..
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Maybe it got lost after the emergency maintenance?

That’s my guess. But I’ll say it was definitely disappointing. Thought I was gonna be able to bust open a featured haha
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    I saw it in my inbox earlier today but never claimed it... Sat down tonight to open and it was not there. Only the title and pic. Was there an exiration time of a few hours?
  • KingBumpkinKingBumpkin Posts: 2
    I did not receive my anniversary gift either. I am cavalier too.
  • KingBumpkinKingBumpkin Posts: 2
    I did not receive my gift either
  • CyinoCyino Posts: 14
    Anyone didnt receive anniversary rewards!!?? I received nothing. I am an Uncollected player in this account.
  • NoskillsNoskills Posts: 4
    I am uncollected on my account but still didn't got any gift just got the title and not the shards.
    PLS KABAM HELP ME OUT WITH THIS I DONT WANNA LOSE THE GIFT IT WOULD HELP ME BECOME THE CAVALIER

I also post and issue regarding this I also received only the title and not the rewards Pls help
    I also didn't receive the gift only the title pls help .I am uncollected on my account
    My in-game name in mcoc is ALPHA001~1
  • VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    edited December 2020
    Hey @Kabam Miike. I just logged in ans i haven't recieved my gift yet. My ign is VABBI2003 and I'm lvl 54 and cavalier. Please resolve this issue fast
  • Same here I didn't receive the mint rewards mail for the anniversary gift. @Kabam Miike