**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

so who was your anniversary champ you got?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Add this to my list.

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Not bad. Cosmic iso to take my Venom to r4 and sinister can be used with Apoc when I get him.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Waiting for 6* featured to roll over. For my 17th 5* featured this run, I got Angela dupe #3 from this batch. Sitting at 0/17 on Wolverine or Prof X and a full inventory of 5* mutant AGs.

Dr. Zola
  • rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53

Here they are
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Opened 3 6*s, Korg, Hela and Vulture, meh lol
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    6* vulture.....previously pulled a 6* Groot.
    Hello darkness my old friiiiieeeeend
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Taskmaster and BWDO
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    5* Tigra & saving 6* shards for new featured crystals
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★

• GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    6* Red Magneto
    5* Storm X (dupe)
    5* Mole Man (from 2* arena shards)
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    I'll let you know when the new 6* Featured drops
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I already gave up hunting for him for months and focused on Quake. I even ranked up my Sorcerer Supreme to R5 (no regrets). But I’m still in cloud nine. 💕

Saving the 6* shards for the Featured.

• GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    5* Dragon Man up to sig 100... 6* Beast...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

The beyond god tier luck continues.

Wtf. These your only 6*s?
    Yep. With minimal spending.
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★
    I'm waiting new featured 6* :wink:

• After taking Loki to R3 got TB yesterday & then this from anniversary gift mail.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Waiting for 6* featured to roll over. For my 17th 5* featured this run, I got Angela dupe #3 from this batch. Sitting at 0/17 on Wolverine or Prof X and a full inventory of 5* mutant AGs.

Dr. Zola

I was able to pop Professor X out of there, but I, too, have not only popped 19 more of the Featureds for Wolverine with no joy, I also put all 18 of the Epoch crystals into the first-year batch trying to pop him, Scarlet Witch, OG Thor or Black Bolt out.

I got 5-star Black Bolt, which I took to R5. But absolutely no joy on the other old-schoolers

I pumped crystals at them when they first were released in this Mutant crystals, too — man. People don’t even want to know how hard I have tried to get Wolverine, SW and even OG Thor in this game

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    For people who don’t understand why anyone cares that much about Wolverine or SW, it’s not just the collection aspect for me — they both have Synergies for other sets of old-school characters that I use a lot
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157

I got my 5* mags from a legendary crystal lol, imma r3 him later and r4 when I get more gold.

You didn't hoard gold crystals?
    I already popped them all up and I did r3 him, when I get 2 t2 alphas imma r4 him later.
  • I_DestroyerI_Destroyer Posts: 14

• 5 starspidergwen dupe and htd dupe and 6 star hulkbustger is he any good