**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    I just logged into the game after seeing seatins video. I saw that for uncollected, my progress level the rewards are 10,000 five star shards and 1,000 six star shards, so naturally I got excited. So I log in and I see the holiday title but no gift. I’ve screenshotted my read inbox here and you can see it for yourself

• Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    I didn't get it in my second account and third account. Wrote to kabam about it. Will hear from them soon.
  • aman_1234aman_1234 Posts: 16
    @kabam Mike @kabam john @mcoc team where is our anniversary gift.many people didn't get this . what's the whole wrong situation going on.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Hmmm, sounds like you’ve been naughty.
  • VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    Even i didn't receive it.
    What the hell is wrong with them.
  • Same here i also didn't received
  • TrolololTrololol Posts: 5
    same i didnt get any aniversary gift and i am cavelier
  • ChiragKanzariyaChiragKanzariya Posts: 22
    edited December 2020
    I didn't receive any anniversary rewards. I have tried to restart game many times but still didn't got any mail.
    In Game Name: ChiragKanzariy

• Same i also didn't received my 15k 5* shards and 5k 6* shards.... what's going on kabam!!!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Got in my main, haven't in my other 2, hope the give sooner.
    Can someone say me when was the emergency maintenance?
  • Same here, got two titles though... I didnt claim the 2nd one for safety purposes 😂
  • Abd_909Abd_909 Posts: 33
    Today i opened my game,knowing that im going to get some juicy rewards but there were no 10000 5 star shards and 1000 6 star shards.......im really disappointed.Plz do something about this.Even many other players didnt get thier rewards except for title and profile pic.

• I also didn't get those shards got profile pic and title only
  • I also didn’t get it, every time l log in I keep receiving the title and summoner icon???
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182

Hmmm, sounds like you’ve been naughty.

Bruh ......this is not a christmas gift
    some players were even complaining that 4 and 5 star arenas are broken.I havent started arena yet myself
  • Hello Kabam,
    My game id is sagarqwer007.I didn't get anniversary rewards instead i got 2 time anniversary title.... please look into it.
  • sam6900sam6900 Posts: 1
    I also didn't get the anniversary shards and just got the title and profile pic please see to this issue immediately.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Same here, I received the title and pic twice but there was no gift. I run a cavalier account and was shocked when other members of my ally received the gift while I was the only one left.
    I hope kabam solves this problem quickly
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Guess they will have to resend it to everyone!

If only
  • So we all were supposed to get a our 6th anniversary title and profile picture today along with a pretty nice handful of 5* shards and 6* I believe, my friends have all received theirs in the mail, but I still wait for mine. Also, the message that the profile picture and title come in won’t go away no matter what, and when I exit the game and come back in, it’s full of the profile picture and title again. It’s been a seriously buggy morning and I would love to get my 6th anniversary rewards.
    Thanks all.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I didn't receive it. Please kabam, sent it to AATT user.

This isn't a request to get rewards twice. No. Don't check tho
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Lion101 said:

I just logged into the game after seeing seatins video. I saw that for uncollected, my progress level the rewards are 10,000 five star shards and 1,000 six star shards, so naturally I got excited. So I log in and I see the holiday title but no gift. I’ve screenshotted my read inbox here and you can see it for yourself

I have claimed my rewards and after claiming,you won't be able to see the message regarding reward.If you haven't received it,wait for some time as there may be some technical issue or you may contact to support.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    YTBigS said:

Same. On my main and my 2 alts. Here’s the proof

I don't know how are you showing this as a proof as I have claimed my reward and after claiming the reward the read section of email is not showing anything about it.
  • DilladinoDilladino Posts: 3
    Same here a throne breaker account didn’t receive anniversary gift
  • shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23
    Etm34 said:

I run 2 accounts on 2 devices. I log into my secondary account today to see that I didn’t receive an anniversary gift? I got the title and profile pic, yet no anniversary shard gift. It’s a Cav account, so I find that a bit weird.

Am I the only one this happened to?

Yaa same here man I was about to open a 6* and two 5* with this gift but kabam gods rained it all over the cake 😑..... @Kabam Miike resolver the issue fast what will we do just with the title
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Only for people without coal in their inventory maybe?
    plz complain if u didnt get the rewards