**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• Hi kabam .I am cavalier.My all alliance member recieved aniversary reward.But i didnt get reward .
    Can u please give me that reward.

My detail:
    In game name : Josbrolin

THANK YOU.
  • Gkrocks_007Gkrocks_007 Posts: 1
    I also didn't received anniversary gift @kabam pls fix this bug
  • mad9211mad9211 Posts: 2
    I got kamab anniversary Titlle mail two times but didn't got gift ( shards )
    In game name REXX2020
  • Yeah I didn't get mine too
  • Same I didn't get mine too
  • Homelander_456Homelander_456 Posts: 3
    edited December 2020
    I didn't get any 6 star shards or 5 star shards in 6 year anniversary celebration

• N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    IMMI27 said:

Hi there in my Alliance everyone got the rewards except me. Some said it might be the glitch but after half an hour i got a new text which says Anniversary title which i already obtained few hours ago but no rewards. Can you help me out!!

the same issue is here also , im getting title mail 2-3 times but no **** shards seems like a anoth bug now
  • xKillxKill Posts: 6
    Same here man. Only the title.
  • xKillxKill Posts: 6
    Same here @Kabam Miike . My ign is ×Kill
    Please help.
  • I am cavalier in my other account and I have not received my Christmas gift
  • HI kabam , I didnt recieved shards from aniversary gift .I am cavalier.My all allaince member recieved that reward but i didnt please fix it asap.

MY DETAIL:
    IN GAME NAME : Josbrolin

thank u.
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Same I didn't receive mine either.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I run 2 accounts on 2 devices. I log into my secondary account today to see that I didn’t receive an anniversary gift? I got the title and profile pic, yet no anniversary shard gift. It’s a Cav account, so I find that a bit weird.

Am I the only one this happened to?

Same didn't recieve mine either! Got the title thrice but no shards
  • jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
    Even I did not get my reward!!!!! I refreshed the game twice! And still no rewards, but for some reason, I got the title twice😫😫
  • IMMI27IMMI27 Posts: 7

Hi there in my Alliance everyone got the rewards except me. Some said it might be the glitch but after half an hour i got a new text which says Anniversary title which i already obtained few hours ago but no rewards. Can you help me out!!
  • Sanyam1234Sanyam1234 Posts: 1
    summoning250
    9:36AM in Bugs and Known Issues
    So we all were supposed to get a our 6th anniversary title and profile picture today along with a pretty nice handful of 5* shards and 6* I believe, my friends have all received theirs in the mail, but I still wait for mine. Also, the message that the profile picture and title come in won’t go away no matter what, and when I exit the game and come back in, it’s full of the profile picture and title again. It’s been a seriously buggy morning and I would love to get my 6th anniversary rewards.
    Thanks all. Same problem is here I had received title 3 or 4 times but no shards which is much better than that **** title please help asap.
  • IMMI27IMMI27 Posts: 7

• You are sending me only the titles not the shards
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    I didn’t get mine either. Submitted a ticket. Hopefully mods chime in.
    The anniversary message is undeletable!!!!!!!!
  • VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35
    Same here
    I haven't got 6th anniversary rewards
    This is ourageos
  • hey kabam.I am cavalier.my all alliance member get that shards reward i didnt get that reward.
    U gave me 2 aniversary title but didnt give shards gift.PLEASE fix it.I hope u can solve this.

MY DETAIL:
    IN GAME NAME: josbrolin

THANKING YOU.
    First the champion boss bug and then not giving rewards
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    it doesn matter whether u have 1 or multiple accounts point is every account is a indiviual entity and all should gets rewards, hope kabam give mutiple shards like his giving multiple titles to everyone in the last couple of hours lol!!!
  • SangramSangram Posts: 13
    I don't have my anniversary rewards please help
  • JhJamieJhJamie Posts: 4
    I didn't get any gift either, only the title
  • its seem to me...i dont got it..pls check it.