**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Dilladino said:

Same dude
  • I didn't get any 6 year anniversary celebration rewards yet
  • aman_1234aman_1234 Posts: 16
    Me also doesn't get the anniversary gift.whats this going on . nobody from kabam replying .many bugs encountered in game
  • SkrattarDu
    Wifi
    Samsung s20

I didn't receive my season awards and my anniversary gift with the 10000 5* crystal shards and 6* shards. I've closed the app several times to no avail and I've logged off to see if that works but I got nothing
  • No gift for me either. Haven't seen any response from Kabam about this. I hope this doesn't mean we're out of luck.

• Even I didn't received my gift even if I will get a king groot from it I still want it kabam
  • xKillxKill Posts: 6
    I didn't receive my rewards. Instead I got the title but it won't let me claim it from my mail.

• Same here I didn't receive the rewards but I got title mail multiple times @Kabam Miike
  • Same issue here
    I didn't received the Gift,
    Solve this issue or i will stop playing this game
  • DeadMan_88DeadMan_88 Posts: 7

Didn't got the anniversary gift.
  • LosisbheLosisbhe Posts: 10
    Same here. I got the title 6 times tho lmao. Hopefully we get our rewards.

IGN:yYsseeetet
    Uncollected at the moment.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    It's hilarious that all other threads about this are being closed, saying that it's being discussed here, and this thread just gets ignored by all the mods
  • I have been waiting for the sixth anniversary rewards for a while but even after shutting the game a couple of times I didn't get any rewards.
    Kabam plz look into the matter asap
    Thanks
    Surgical wizard
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    I keep claiming the title and “6” profile
    Pic, but it keeps slowing back up. Please
    Stop lol
  • Ive been waiting and relogging in a few times already they still haven’t given mine plus I keep getting the anniversary title I still can’t get an update :((
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Seriously I have gotten it 4 times.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I keep receiving the anniversary title. I’d rather get the anniversary gift multiple times. Please get on that Kabam. LOL.
  • Neither did I got the free anniversary gift.i just got the title and the profile pic.and some of my friends too didn't got rewards.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Any admin going to respond to this thread?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    At this point I don’t even care about the shards, I just want to stop being tortured by the profile pic. I’ve gotten it like 45 times
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Sixth anniversary title popping up in messages constantly. Must have claimed it 20 times! lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra can some one please tell us what going on.
  • Aar_Aar_ Posts: 7
    I didn't get any gift, just got mail 6 times for Title and picture. Uncollected account, how to file a ticket?
  • Same here with me guys. I also didn't get any rewards. Kabam please help us.
  • Hello everyone, I logged into the contest today after getting called at 2am by a friend to tell me about these awesome gifts Kabam had given us, a pair of cavalier players, a title, a profile picture, a five star featured *in shards* and half of a six star. I log in and see one message in my inbox, a title. The shards? No where to be seen. I reloaded my game, signed into my account on a different device. Nothing. Does anyone know what’s going on?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Showing a screenshot of your read/unread inbox unfortunately proves nothing.
    My read inbox doesn’t show the anniversary gift message, even though I did claim it last night between the emergency maintenances.