**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1: Brave New Battlerealm!

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Just getting started but love it so far. We'll see if that ages well, but loving the Foresight node on the bosses. A little confused by Deadpool at the end tbh.. he says I will miss out on sweet bonuses..what? Don't understand. There is no option to choose neither. What happens if I don't want to swap a character or remove a node? Or, what are the sweet bonuses if I choose node removal? Does he mean I might remove a beneficial node?
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★

Anyone did the path in 7.1.5 which start with Terrax? (Mystic boost/and tgey will get either power or fury) Any tips will be appreciated

Hammerboy is King of this lane
  • PoupPoup Posts: 41
    I didnt have that much fun playing the game in a long time! Great job you did guys! Please keep on going in this direction 👏
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I will finish completion within 24 hours, only a couple paths left and I still have plenty of time.

At some point on 7.1.1, I defeated the Yondu boss and i had to take the path again.

Meaning 7 fights were duplicated. Will this factor into my time for the legend run?

Yeah, that only happened once - where I finished the path and it didn’t register. The servers have the info, correct?

I’m done with completion. I just want to have a chance for legend.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I just completed it, and my God do I enjoy it!!

Didn't even need to spend any potions or revives. Although, even completion requires quite a diverse roster and skill level.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

I will finish completion within 24 hours, only a couple paths left and I still have plenty of time.

At some point on 7.1.1, I defeated the Yondu boss and i had to take the path again.

Meaning 7 fights were duplicated. Will this factor into my time for the legend run?

Just gotta have faith that you’ll qualify bro, now that it’s done no point mulling over it. You’ll just have to sit right till results are published. Trust me, this is the way!
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

Just gotta have faith that you’ll qualify bro, now that it’s done no point mulling over it. You’ll just have to sit right till results are published. Trust me, this is the way!
    Haha! Thanks man.

Did you watch the last episode?
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Akumaccb said:

Haha! Thanks man.

Did you watch the last episode?
    Yes I did, I’m rooting for my good pals Angerdanger & SwatU. My loyalties are torn, oh man!!
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Excellent job Kabam! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Great Job KABAM YOU GUYS DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH ACT 7, WISH THIS THOUGHT PROCESS WAS IN ACT 6 BUT GREAT JOB THIS WAS FUN
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

I've just finished the completion. Didn't had to use a single item, surprisingly.

From what I was able to see, the nodes combinations seem to be well thought about. And overall the fights end up being different, and at the same time actually fun in some scenarios.
    No excessive damage or block damage that I've noticed. Perhaps apart from one fight, and the degen node that kills your champion in 30 seconds (which I'm still figuring out some counters).

do you have a max sig Namor he will reflect the damage back, also i think im not 100% sure but Cap mavel movie might work
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Great job on this one, really enjoyed it.
  • FishybingFishybing Posts: 24
    I am in act 5.1.2
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

I think it is really fun. I feel bad for all the end game guys that love a challenge and want to die in 3 hits after making a mistake but that's not me so it's all good. Excellent job!

i wanna die in 1 :'(:'(:'(
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I think it is really fun. I feel bad for all the end game guys that love a challenge and want to die in 3 hits after making a mistake but that's not me so it's all good. Excellent job!

i wanna die in 1 :'(:'(:'(
    The scariest part is that I believe you lmao.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Just wanted to add a thanks to Kabam for making this content fun. Sometimes hard content can be fun and bad content easy,
    Act 7 just felt fun to play for me.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Great job on act 7. Compared to the initial beta, you guys really hit it out of the park on this one. Lot more strategy needed than act 6 and is just more entertaining to do. Please keep this up as you go forward and not revert back to the slog that was act 6
  • I just wanted to make sure since kabam mike said that you have 24h hours at the beginning of your first fight.
    If I entered the quest without making a move and try the legend run a day or two after that, can I still be legend or I missed my chance to try the legend run ?
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★

I have explored that unit path. But the unit still there. If i rerun that path, can I get that unit ?