**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Progress on 6* Arena

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
I just wanted to know how far everyone is on the 6* shard arena? I grinded all of yesterday and all of this morning so I’m at 825K right now. I should hit 4 mil by probably Tuesday and then spend the rest of the week grinding the 5* arena

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I'm debating doing it. I did do the 5*s (wasn't worth it, got a first time dupe on Mr Sinister, already got a duped 6*) and I'm bored of arena already.
    Even the 2* crystals only gave me dupes on champs I've already got duped
    :(
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ive done 700k on the 5* one. I'm fairly confident I can hit max milestones on each, so not too worried
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    How hard is the 5* arena in terms of length?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    1.4m in 6* shard arena. Easily finish this up by Saturday.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I hope all of you who are doing this pull something worth it. The chance of pulling a 6-star dupe of Rocket Raccoon or some such is stopping me from doing this.
    Unio77 said:

I'm done with a 61 win streak but i also have 60 maxed 2*s so it was relatively easy.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I haven't even started with the 6 star. I am pretty confident I won't be able to hit max milestones on both so I am just pushing on the 5 star arena first. Have 180K points so far
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I'm at 300k 😳
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m at 1.2 mil but I need to do more before I go to work today.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    5* arena seems worth it. 6*, no. I'm planning on just doing what I need to open my next 6* and that's it. I'm at 600k now, but decided to focus on 5* instead and then come back to 6* arena. I've noticed Kabam really overvalues 6* shards imo. A good 6* pull is great, but so many of the champs are trash, it doesn't really make up for it.
  • I'm at about 600k. Decided to finish cav first then debating on finishing arena to open a featured 6* or go for basic still after finishing cav
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    ~ 1 Mil in 61 rounds but that's it for me. Won't do it any further.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Got 100k on 6 star arena and after reading
    up on the hours needed to get the milestones I must stopped. I’ll probably do the 5 star arena
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m at 2 mil right now
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Just hit 350k!
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    1 mil on 6 star shards arena and 550k on 5 star shards arena. I think that is enough
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    I'm at 750k Right now. I need to get to 1.8M for my next 6*. After that im stopping. It's painful.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

Unio77 said:

I'm done with a 61 win streak but i also have 60 maxed 2*s so it was relatively easy.
    I don’t think it’s about it being “easy” or “hard”...it’s the TIME!!!!

A million maxed 2*’s, you still have to put in a butt load of time

Unio77 said:

I don’t think it’s about it being “easy” or “hard”...it’s the TIME!!!!

A million maxed 2*’s, you still have to put in a butt load of time
    I meant both ways. For me the 5* one wasn't too time consuming because I have a lot of ranked 2*
    The 6* one is a different story.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I just hit the first collector crystal milestone. Both dupes :s
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    1.1m I feel dead inside.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    1.6M at the moment, getting 800k each run through my 2s. I should get another 2 runs in today and finish tomorrow. Just don't know if I want to run the 5* shards arena after this! Definitely a tedious grind!
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    3 million 166 rounds
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    got bored after hitting the first milestone