**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Dilladino said:

Same dude
  • I didn't get any 6 year anniversary celebration rewards yet
  • aman_1234aman_1234 Posts: 16
    Me also doesn't get the anniversary gift.whats this going on . nobody from kabam replying .many bugs encountered in game
  • SkrattarDu
    Wifi
    Samsung s20

I didn't receive my season awards and my anniversary gift with the 10000 5* crystal shards and 6* shards. I've closed the app several times to no avail and I've logged off to see if that works but I got nothing
  • No gift for me either. Haven't seen any response from Kabam about this. I hope this doesn't mean we're out of luck.

• Even I didn't received my gift even if I will get a king groot from it I still want it kabam
  • xKillxKill Posts: 6
    I didn't receive my rewards. Instead I got the title but it won't let me claim it from my mail.

• Same here I didn't receive the rewards but I got title mail multiple times @Kabam Miike
  • Same issue here
    I didn't received the Gift,
    Solve this issue or i will stop playing this game
  • DeadMan_88DeadMan_88 Posts: 7

Didn't got the anniversary gift.
  • LosisbheLosisbhe Posts: 10
    Same here. I got the title 6 times tho lmao. Hopefully we get our rewards.

IGN:yYsseeetet
    Uncollected at the moment.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    It's hilarious that all other threads about this are being closed, saying that it's being discussed here, and this thread just gets ignored by all the mods
  • I have been waiting for the sixth anniversary rewards for a while but even after shutting the game a couple of times I didn't get any rewards.
    Kabam plz look into the matter asap
    Thanks
    Surgical wizard
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    I keep claiming the title and “6” profile
    Pic, but it keeps slowing back up. Please
    Stop lol
  • Ive been waiting and relogging in a few times already they still haven’t given mine plus I keep getting the anniversary title I still can’t get an update :((
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Seriously I have gotten it 4 times.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I keep receiving the anniversary title. I’d rather get the anniversary gift multiple times. Please get on that Kabam. LOL.
  • Neither did I got the free anniversary gift.i just got the title and the profile pic.and some of my friends too didn't got rewards.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Any admin going to respond to this thread?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    At this point I don’t even care about the shards, I just want to stop being tortured by the profile pic. I’ve gotten it like 45 times
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Sixth anniversary title popping up in messages constantly. Must have claimed it 20 times! lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra can some one please tell us what going on.
  • Aar_Aar_ Posts: 7
    I didn't get any gift, just got mail 6 times for Title and picture. Uncollected account, how to file a ticket?
  • Same here with me guys. I also didn't get any rewards. Kabam please help us.
  • Hello everyone, I logged into the contest today after getting called at 2am by a friend to tell me about these awesome gifts Kabam had given us, a pair of cavalier players, a title, a profile picture, a five star featured *in shards* and half of a six star. I log in and see one message in my inbox, a title. The shards? No where to be seen. I reloaded my game, signed into my account on a different device. Nothing. Does anyone know what’s going on?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Showing a screenshot of your read/unread inbox unfortunately proves nothing.
    My read inbox doesn’t show the anniversary gift message, even though I did claim it last night between the emergency maintenances.