**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35
    I haven't got anniversary rewards yet
    I haven't got anniversary rewards yet
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Damn this is a bit of a disaster
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Logged in both yesterday and today but received only the title and profile pic. No shards. I have tried to file a ticket but your support site is bugged too. The select a game menu doesn't show anything.

What do I do?
    Quit the game
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    VVEED_ said:

Quit the game

You'd have to pay me first
    I haven't got anniversary rewards
    No anniversary rewards
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we apologise for the delay but rest assured that we will sort this! You will receive your Anniversary gifts in due course. We thank you for your continued patience. Cheers.

*you're
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we apologise for the delay but rest assured that we will sort this! You will receive your Anniversary gifts in due course. We thank you for your continued patience. Cheers.

*you're

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re merging them not deleting them, and I don’t exactly thing calling them assholes is gonna make them hurry up now is it...
    Saleem84 said:

Moot4Life said:

Kabam Boo said:

*you're
    It should be "your", not "you're". You're actually means "you are".
    **** this is not a class and we're not your students either..
    **** off
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Saleem84 said:

Moot4Life said:

Kabam Boo said:

*you're
    It should be "your", not "you're". You're actually means "you are".
    Yes. The way I look at it is the apostrophe is a replacement for one letter
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    I also didn't receive rewards only title, please help.

Game ID- The Brainiac !
  • DaBaNDaBaN Posts: 1
    I still haven’t gotten my anniversary rewards I am uncollected
    I was supposed to get 10k 5 star shards and 1k 6 star shards but I keep getting the title and the profile Picture
  • Dazam88Dazam88 Posts: 3
    Same here...My main account received the gift but my other accounts got nothing except spammed titles...Kabam please fix, Thank you
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Dazam88 said:

Same here...My main account received the gift but my other accounts got nothing except spammed titles...Kabam please fix, Thank you

I maintain 4 Accounts...Out of that...I got the rewards in my main account....Rest 3😕😕😕
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Atleast they are updating the info....
  • Didnt get anything either, only pfp and title
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Kabam when are we getting answers? Many people, like me, are getting the title multiple times and cant seem shake the email for it much less recieve the rewards that were supposed to come. We are all very eager to know whats going on and whats being done to fix this.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Shock29 said:

Kabam when are we getting answers? Many people, like me, are getting the title multiple times and cant seem shake the email for it much less recieve the rewards that were supposed to come. We are all very eager to know whats going on and whats being done to fix this.

Scroll up 4 comments to get the answers
  • MHolik1988MHolik1988 Posts: 9
    UPDATE: Happy to report I finally got the Anniversary gifts! Thank you for rectifying this error, Kabam!

• I didn't get any gift either, only the title

In game name: Kmave007
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Crazy that they think the real problem here is that people keep getting the title and not that they aren’t getting the shards lol. I want my 10k 6* shards!
  • ONEABOVEALL90ONEABOVEALL90 Posts: 25
    edited December 2020
    The profile picture and title mail keeps spamming in my box* and I never received a shard gift yesterday 12/10 or today 12/11
    In game name ΨΘηξ λβδγξ λιιΨ