**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4cc frag crystal for t4cc full crystal trade in

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Time to get rid of those hundreds/thousands of t4cc frag crystals πŸ˜‚

I like this addition

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    The net result ends up being the same.

Just will same time in future when opening large amount of them, 50 times as many presses of OPEN and waiting for results to populate (assuming your doing 10 full Cat's worth, 500 Frag Cr vs 10 Full Cats single opening).

Except that the 50 FragCR spent here will at least essentially all be the same Class since it results in a while Class Cat... (now, whether that class is the one you will be looking for or not when you get around to needing to open the T4CC....)

(edit). Yes, this is a nice addition. Was just pointing out that it is not offering any EXTRA amount as part of the trade-in. πŸ˜€
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    NO, this is amazing! Not only the time it saves in opening these, it also saves is from hitting close on the offers that pop up after every 20 frag crystals opened.

Please make this a PERMANENT feature!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

The net result ends up being the same.

Just will same time in future when opening large amount of them, 50 times as many presses of OPEN and waiting for results to populate (assuming your doing 10 full Cat's worth, 500 Frag Cr vs 10 Full Cats single opening).

Except that the 50 FragCR spent here will at least essentially all be the same Class since it results in a while Class Cat... (now, whether that class is the one you will be looking for or not when you get around to needing to open the T4CC....)

Yep, I still think the frag crystals are better for people looking for an even spread. That’s why I won’t be trading all my frag crystals in, but just a nice touch from them to allow it for time saving. I only had 1550 frag crystals, but I’m sure some people have far more and may want to dump some off πŸ˜‚