**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Halls of Fortune

Shouldn’t us Thronebreaker summoners get 3-4 times the amount of gold than cavalier players because we are ranking up all those free 6*s with our t5cc and cav players aren’t?

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Bruv, take back what you said before you get flamed
    "wE GeT mOrE fOr LoGgInG iN" like bruv cmon now
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    Why is there energy spend today when yesterday's "Halls" had none?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Haha whoosh.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is a troll post
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    jschweri said:

Why is there energy spend today when yesterday's "Halls" had none?

For real. 3 energy a node for this, really? Last time it was a fluke and they took the energy requirement away. The extra easy gold is nice, regardless of the amount, bit the energy to get it is stupid considering it's not that much.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I only agree with the energy cost being deleted or made less.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    @Heheheh7777 you are the new GW for thronebreakers
    Go you!!
    --Rahul😝
    There's a Boost active for 20% more Gold. SQ gave quite a chunk. Once we start updating these Events, it just becomes too complicated. More Post for TB? More ISO? It's fine.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Heheheh7777 well played lol. In all seriousness the first ever gold realm was the only one that was any good.

@Heheheh7777 well played lol. In all seriousness the first ever gold realm was the only one that was any good.

Remember when Skirmish broke the economy? Lol.

Broke the economy, what nonsense is that?

Believe it or not, there is an internal economy. When Skirmish first came out, it released amounts of Gold that quite literally broke the system. It was a whole thing.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

That was a glitch if I remember. People wound up with hundreds of millions of gold and donated tons to the alliance treasury lol. But the first gold realm was fantastic. I've never been low on gold at any point in the game since that event. Idk that I'll bother running the current gold quest.

That was a glitch if I remember. People wound up with hundreds of millions of gold and donated tons to the alliance treasury lol. But the first gold realm was fantastic. I've never been low on gold at any point in the game since that event. Idk that I'll bother running the current gold quest.
    Yeah there have been some adjustments since.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    @Heheheh7777 top tier trolling 😂😂