**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are my champs ready for abyss?

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…
Despite not having the resources right now which im slowly building up, I'm wondering if I have a roster that will handle the abyss initiall clear as I want to be become TB asap and also I would like a nice r3 on my profile, any advice or tips would be highly appreciated guys, thanks in advance😁 my main team I think would possibly be

NF r5 sig 1 / Aegon r2 sig 30 / HT
r5 sih 40/Doom r5 sig 150 / quake r4 sig 60 (for evade synergy)

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have a bad feeling you're gonna be shafted with mystic or science tier 5 cc
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Dont! I've already had that horrible feeling thats why I'm putting it off cause I'd only be doing it for the t5cc and if I go through all that and get mystic or science I'll probably throw my phone at the wall🀣

I mean ... you have the champions for it, even ranked up.
    If you have sym supreme, he is better than Doom for an initial clear

Yeah I do have symbiote supreme but he's r2 and unduped

Kill_Grey said:

Dont! I've already had that horrible feeling thats why I'm putting it off cause I'd only be doing it for the t5cc and if I go through all that and get mystic or science I'll probably throw my phone at the wall🀣
    Dude, you have 18 6*s, but no science?

My condolences. That's basically my situation with tech, and I'm so close to forming a tech t5 cc.

I would kill to have your Guilly 2099 😒
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

My condolences. That's basically my situation with tech, and I'm so close to forming a tech t5 cc.

Yeah man its probably because I have the three best science champs in the game as five stars lol, and mate she is an absolute beast I love her and I've 1/3 on a t5cc tech so she'll be going rank 3 soon as I get it, I think I'm gonna 100% act 7 / book 2 or what ever u wanna call it and also try 100% v 5 and 6 before I do go for abyss I think

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah man its probably because I have the three best science champs in the game as five stars lol, and mate she is an absolute beast I love her and I've 1/3 on a t5cc tech so she'll be going rank 3 soon as I get it, I think I'm gonna 100% act 7 / book 2 or what ever u wanna call it and also try 100% v 5 and 6 before I do go for abyss I think
    I'm 80% of a tech, lol. My RNG with t5cc crystals is unfair, lol. I've also got 70% of a skill which I intend to use on my Elsa when I do form it. But y'know, that tech...πŸ˜“ I cry internally everytime I look at it πŸ˜…πŸ˜ͺ
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'm 80% of a tech, lol. My RNG with t5cc crystals is unfair, lol. I've also got 70% of a skill which I intend to use on my Elsa when I do form it. But y'know, that tech...πŸ˜“ I cry internally everytime I look at it πŸ˜…πŸ˜ͺ
    Damn 80%! And no tech champs thats a kick in the face man, but hopefully as soon as u form it u pull ghost or guilly and you'll be absolutely set! All the blessings to your 6 stars for tech bro!!

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Damn 80%! And no tech champs thats a kick in the face man, but hopefully as soon as u form it u pull ghost or guilly and you'll be absolutely set! All the blessings to your 6 stars for tech bro!!
    Thanks bro! I was seriously debating exploring 7.1 to get the selector and choose skill, but decided to offset it, as the amount given wouldn't immediately form what I need, and I don't feel I have enough champs for the job either (only about 15 of the rank 5 5*/rank 2 6* level)
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thanks bro! I was seriously debating exploring 7.1 to get the selector and choose skill, but decided to offset it, as the amount given wouldn't immediately form what I need, and I don't feel I have enough champs for the job either (only about 15 of the rank 5 5*/rank 2 6* level)
    Yeah you basically have the same as me ranked champion wise, I'm debating going for 7.1 100% cause it actually looks fun and I think I've got enough counters or everything but if I do I'll be stuck between deciding to rank up g2099 or aegon..
    Helpyy said:

Δ°m just amazed at your 6star luck. But yeah that team is ideal imo.

Cheers man, tbh I basically paid for aegon omega and g2099 from cavs the rest are basic pulls which I would mostly call duds apart from gambit and kill monger but yeah I agree I probably have a luckier roster then alot of people 😁
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah you have a perfect roster for abyss, literally as good as you gets. Once u get the resource you can tear right through it. Sig 30 aegon is fine for abyss too. Really doesnt matter for sig too much in there.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I mean ... you have the champions for it, even ranked up.
    If you have sym supreme, he is better than Doom for an initial clear

Yeah I do have symbiote supreme but he's r2 and unduped
    u should still bring him instead of doom on paths 1 and 3 and run 3/5 or 4/5 MD he just nukes.
    sym aegon nick torch heimdall

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Your next pull will be ghost.

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Heimdall over quake imo

Kill_Grey said:

Your next pull will be ghost.

Or Guilly 99 πŸ˜‡
    Lol who went through this thread and disliked everything 🀣
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kill_Grey I got my first science 6* a few days ago xD I still dont got a tech and almost on 20 6*

@Kill_Grey I got my first science 6* a few days ago xD I still dont got a tech and almost on 20 6*

Yeah man, 6* RNG is ****
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got about 8 skill and 4 mutant and 3 cosmic , 2 mystic , 1 science and x2 to still open atm:)