**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• AnndreyGoAnndreyGo Posts: 33
    [-_-] A.GO
    Lenovo M10 T tablet
    Android 9
    When will Kabam fix this game !!!!!???? I'm losing fights in AQ and AW without fighting 😠 ..
    In AW and AQ mode there's lag and dropped imputes and the worst part is that sometimes ,i select my champion ,click fight and it stays in the immediate loading screen UNTIL THE END OF TIME !! I waited 15 minutes for the fight to start ,but nothing.. I have to close the game and restart it to get rid of that issue. And after all of that if the champ was at 100% healt now he will be at 50% .. if he is below 50%-60% he will be KO'D when returning 😠
    At this point I've given up on compensation .. it seems to me like Kabam doesn't give a rats ass about this
    Can someone answer our questions? If Kabam ignores this problem it won't go away ..
    At least acknowledge the fact that you can't fix the game for at least 3 more months or 1 year ..
    That way I will know when to return to this game , because I can't handle this amount of frustration anymore ,so I'll just take a break until you fix this game
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kabam shouldn't have changed the fight layout. That's when most of these issues started, or at least became more pronounced. What was the use? Nobody asked for it, and now here we are with so many issues.

And by "fight layout", I mean the screen you see when you login to the game and click on the "fight" from the drop-down menu. The place where you can access the game modes from.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited December 2020
    In-game name:barani7da
    Device: Lenovo tab4 10
    Device operating system:latest
    WiFi or cellular: cellular
    Game issue:while playing any mode,if I use to dash forward it dash backwards,if I use sp's it do heavy,also sometimes it stuck not even moving (like freezed),and network error occurrs frequently,at incrusion,any sector of zone 5 it crashes and not loading.@KabamMiike
    please kindly take action on this
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    ICYMI

• In game name- choa griffie
    Device model- lg stylo 6
    System- Android 9
    Wifi & cellular
    Version- 25.0.1
    Game mode- mostly aq

It started out by failing to load into a match in aq and would send me back to the map screen after serveral mins of loading, i found locking my screen amd unlocking going back into the game would sometimes push me back into the match other times it would just take half my health, sense this last update the screen trick no longer works and im starting to have loading issues in aw and event quest. Wifi seems to help but off wifi i cannot do much qmd everything takes 5 mins to load and thats not an exaggeration.
  • SmirkoSmirko Posts: 1
    In-game name: Smirkone
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi note 8 pro
    Device operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: both
    Game version installed: 29.1
    Game mode: AQ, monthly event, special monthly event
    Descryption of the issue: Evert day with anyone of my champs the game lags during the fight and sometimes also while charging an aq fight, sometimes the game don't respond to the parry command or to the dash command, and if I try to do the special quest of John Mulaney the games gets worse and i can't do neither a fight.
  • Fenomen72Fenomen72 Posts: 1
    In-Game name: Fenomén72
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 LTE
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests
    Description of the Issue: My champions randomly during the fight charging heavy attack. Just sit there and and charging heavy and gets stuck. Enemy hit me and my champ repeat this to till dead. If u help this: Im now on Act 5 progress and mostly used Warlock.
  • akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    In-Game Name: akki champion
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9
    Cellular or WiFi: I am always on WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: Everywhere
    Description of the Issue: Game suddenly freezes for 2-3 secs and when it resumes things went out of your control. It happens so frequently almost every 2nd fight. I also recorded videos for the same but Kabam Ticket Support seems to be broken. Also overall response time of game getting worse day by day. The game used to be so fats earlier.
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    In game name - ArbenBisha
    Device model - Sony Xperia 5 II
    System - Android 10
    Wifi & cellular
    Version - 29.1.0
    Game mode - Everywhere

Description of the issue:
    I'm having a problem with my new phone. The game doesn't record inputs correctly. Blocks don't get recorded, I can't ever use a 5-hit combo because mid-combo the game will register a heavy input instead of multiple presses for light attacks. This only happens if I put the screen refresh rate on 60 Hz or above, if I set it at the lowest 40 Hz setting, the game works perfectly.

The problem is that the animations and the menu navigation are so, so smooth on 60 Hz or above, that it feels amazing playing the game on such a mode compared to the default 40 Hz and I wish I could keep it on 60+ Hz all the time. The same thing happens with other new phones. Please fix this Kabam. I can upload a recording of my screen showing that the touch inputs are there, it's just this game that doesn't recognize them properly.

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZD6b8beJHs
  • Grimmer34Grimmer34 Posts: 6
    edited December 2020
    For those Tmobile users who are unable to connect while on mobile data...
    FIX:
    Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names... Tap the existing entry to open it and screenshot or make a note of the settings.

Go back to the screen, Access Point Names... click ...Add and give it whatever name you want. Mimic the settings you took note of but change APN Protocol & APN Roaming Protocol to IPv4/IPv6. Tap the 3 vertical dots at the top and hit save. Now select your newly created Access Point, your service should disconnect then reconnect.
    Let me know is this works for you. :)
    Text me in my line app if you need help:
    Marvelplayer2
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118

Description of the Issue: Game suddenly freezes for 2-3 secs and when it resumes things went out of your control. It happens so frequently almost every 2nd fight. I also recorded videos for the same but Kabam Ticket Support seems to be broken. Also overall response time of game getting worse day by day. The game used to be so fats earlier.

my bugs are tottaly gone it just loads in seconds
  • akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    Ayan_645 said:

my bugs are tottaly gone it just loads in seconds
    How ?
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    DarkZen said:

In-Game Name: ...The Stig
    Device and Model: Samsung S8
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: All fights, sometimes does not register any movement. When fights end, freezes. When this happens have to force close. This happens every 2/3 fights

I hope i havent cursed myself but i just wanna say yesterday and today have been bug free... will seen how long this last but just wanted to update you guys
  • AnndreyGoAnndreyGo Posts: 33
    Ok .. this is getting ridiculous!
    Just lost 800 units because of your servers crashing .. used units for potions ,boosts and revives in Spider Ham Back on the air event .. I get to MOJO second time for 100% .. I win the final fight and get disconnected because of your server crashing .. but of course the win is not registered and now when the game is back .. all of that time and units spent for 100% is gone up in smoke .. I'm back at 53% exploration because of your servers ..
    Who is going to give me back my units !? Nobody..
    For GOD SAKE,Kabam !!! Constantly in TOP 10 MOST PROFITABLE GAMES ..225 MILION DOWNLOADS .. can't you seriously not afford some better servers !!!??? @Kabam Miike
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    People complaining about not being able to play for a few minutes today. I understand how you feel. This is bad, but how about me and alot of people that can't play unless we are on wifi. Thats basically everyday, hours at a time, and been going on for about 2 months. I want to quit so bad. Invested so much so I don't want to but I might have to. Can't leave alliance now because of the gifting event. In a plat 2 alliance will most likely be kicked when the season starts and miss out on gifting event rewards. No update on if or when it will be fixed
  • Grimmer34Grimmer34 Posts: 6
    Kabam doesn't care android gamers
  • In-game name: MediocreSweater
    Device model: Samasung Galaxy S10+
    Device operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or wifi: Cellular
    Game version: 29.1.0
    Game mode: all game modes
    Description of the issue: Everytime i even load into the game it has connection issues. It takes at least 6-8 minutes to load into the game. This is all recent but i havent played the game in a few months but decided to load it up only to find this problem. Everything else on my phone works perfectly fine and this issue is annoying and never used to happen.
  • I think Google play needs to know about kabams refusal to do anything about the android issue have screen shots of the issues and of their responses to everything. Google owns them.
  • Caletry
    Name in game: caletry
    Phone: huawei y72019

Hello, I did not receive the anniversary gift. My title is already irreclable
  • Caletry
    In-game: caletry

It's been like 15 times that I claim the same sixth anniversary title, but my gift just doesn't come 😠

• Not_a_copNot_a_cop Posts: 8
    edited December 2020
    Not_a_cop said:

Game ID Not-a-cop
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Provider = Sprint

I, like many others, essentially cannot play on my cell network due to inability to connect and extreme load times.. no problem while on wifi. No issues with any other app or function, and its been an on going issue since this last update (with immortal hulk)

Still happening.

• Not_a_copNot_a_cop Posts: 8

edited December 2020
    It's an absolute joke that this has been allowed to go on for a month now...

Total complacency and lack of accountability...

Here's some advice for the people at the top: since your current employees obviously can't fix the problem, hire someone who can...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    @Not_a_cop try to restart phone. I couldn't open game at all but after restarting phone issue disappeared.
  • andre98andre98 Posts: 25
    i have been staring at the loading screen for the last 10/15 minutes waiting for an aq fight to start. so when i restart my game now i am going to lose half my health. are you gonna do anything about this? or am i just gonna have to deal with this bs over and over again
    andre98 said:

i have been staring at the loading screen for the last 10/15 minutes waiting for an aq fight to start. so when i restart my game now i am going to lose half my health. are you gonna do anything about this? or am i just gonna have to deal with this bs over and over again

Instead of closing the game out, just toggle airplane mode on/off. It won't take half your health when it reconnects.

It may take a few times, and sometimes it doesn't work at all, but I'd say 75% if the time it'll reconnect and let you move on with the fight.

I hope this helps!!
  • AndrarioAndrario Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: Andrario
    Device and Model: Xiaomi note 5, 4gb ram
    Device Operating System: 9 PKQ1, MIU 11.0.3
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: In AQ, after push fight button the game freeze a few second
    This happen a long long ago, until now not fixed at all, even getting worse affected another area as well not only AQ.

In arena mode or story or else, lagging and game freezing during the battle occur always almost every battle

Not only happen to me, but almost every android users in my alliance

Please fix this ASAP, or your player maybe gone one by one in frustation not enjoying your game anymore