**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Glory be to Terrax

MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

So I finished up 7.1 and this is my glorious loot - sitting on 77k 6* shards for next week.

Does Terrax need awakening for defence? Or is he good to go unawakened

Edit - I put this in wrong place, sorry!

Comments

• He needs to be awakened to be good..... why did you pick him over X-23?

I haven’t picked yet. Realistically I’m not going to use X23 and I currently have a 5* at R4. Terrax on the other hand I’d R3 for defence - and there’s a guy who’s due a buff (or deletion). I’m sitting on 2 fully formed cosmic T5CC and I am 45% to #3.

I’m happy to take one for the boys if it results in a champ that’ll get used and reduce my stress every time I open a 25% crystal.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Gotcha... he does need to be awakened though...
  • Gotcha... he does need to be awakened though...

Sad times, thanks though. My Cosmics are a joke
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Pleas for the love of god pick x-23
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Only sissy cowards with no balls spam disagree
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Had a chat with my other officers and decided to take one for the team. The other two options were never going to be useful, Terrax eventually will be.

I do feel a bit dirty though.

In better news, the 25% selector completed this for me.

Hopefully paths 3, 4 and 5 are gonna be cheaper for me now.

Nice. I just pulled a 6* x-23 from a crystal today. I’m probably not going to use her just like you wouldn’t so I hope that terrax pans out.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Personally speaking,terrax is easy on defense with or without dupe. I just use massacre on him and burn him to death