**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Joy to the World, the Ham is Come!

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Does this mean UC and above players don’t get access to the lower arena? Meaning we don’t get to grind out the 10k 5* shards just the 6*?

You'll have access to all of them!
    ANNIVERSARY WEEK SHARD ARENAS
    Use your 1 and 2-Star Champions to earn 4,5, and 6-Star Crystal shards in special Anniversary Crystal Arenas!

All Summoners Level 5 and above can take part in the 4-Star Shard Arena to earn 2000 4-Star Crystal Shards. Summoners that have earned the title of Proven or above can take part in the 5-Star Arena to earn up to 10,000 5-Star Shards, while Summoners that have achieved the rank of Uncollected or above can compete for up to 5,000 6-Star Shards!

Curious how many milestones there will be?

• DJ_JokesDJ_Jokes Posts: 13

ALLIANCE AND SOLO GIFTING EVENT

Back by popular demand… It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

Start: 12/21/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    End: 01/04/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

ALLIANCE GIFTING
    IMPORTANT:
    - Users must be a member of their alliance for 14 days before they can contribute points towards the event or claim rewards.
    - Users must contribute a minimum amount of points PER MILESTONE to qualify for that milestone's rewards. This means if an Alliance has gotten enough points for the 8th milestone (Alliance has 200,000 points total), to claim the rewards a user must get at least 6,660 points.
    - There are NO brackets, all Alliances will compete for the same prize.
    - ***Rank rewards payout will be delayed by 1 week.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Can one of you clarify that it is just a 14 day blackout. For example if I join an "alliance A" on Dec 13 any gifting done prior to Dec 27th would apply to my solo rank, but not to the alliance rank. And as long as I remain in "alliance A" until after the rewards come out (after Jan 1st, plus the delay to make sure everything is above board) I will get them.

There is a lot of confusion in many alliance leadership / members about if they can still be shifting new people in / out and how it affects this event. All of course for AW / AQ purposes, not anything trying to get around the rules of the event.
  • KeywarriorKeywarrior Posts: 21
    So, If i join a new alliance tomorrow, then i will be able to contribute and get rewards starting from the 23rd? (I'm italian and my English is not perfect, that's why I'd like to have some clarifications)

• So, If i join a new alliance tomorrow, then i will be able to contribute and get rewards starting from the 23rd? (I'm italian and my English is not perfect, that's why I'd like to have some clarifications)

@Keywarrior , Yes.
    If you join alliance tomorrow (the 9th), then you can start your Gifting on the 23rd to count for Alliance Gifting Event. 24th to be safe (depending on time of day), make sure it is FULL 14 days after join.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Odinson9 said:

Wait so the WHALES get MORE rewards and progress further while they leave us in the dust??!!?

If you are talking about the gifting events, its always been that way.
    All aspects of the game are like that. Whales get perks for being whales. Not complaining about it though. People who spend money on the game should get more out of it.
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    edited December 2020
    @Kabam Miike
    Question: in past years, I recall this 2 week event playing out as a week long event that refreshed itself after 7 days, giving us another 7 days to chase rewards. Will this be the case again?
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Kabam Boo said:

SPIDER-HAM: BACK ON THE AIR

ANNIVERSARY & HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS

THE CONTEST TURNS 6!
    Happy Anniversary to the Contest! We couldn’t have done it without you, so this… is really a celebration of Y.O.U.. Yeah, you! As part of this glorious event, you will all be receiving a Gift, Title and an extra special Profile Pic! Note: Gift, Title and Profile Pic will be distributed based on your current progress in the Contest.

Start: 12/10/2020 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    End: 12/17/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)

LOGIN CALENDARS

As simple as they come - log in EVERY DAY to claim your complimentary Anniversary and Holiday goodies!

7-Day Anniversary
    Start: 12/10/2020 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PST)
    End: 12/17/2020 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PST)

14-Day Holiday
    Start: 12/21/2020 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PST)
    End: 1/04/2020 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PST)

I did not get how many calendar there will be and how many of them are progression gased.
    THE CONTEST TURNS 6! is clearly writen and is (as we have seen today) progression based.
    Are there other 2 calendar? 7-days anniversary and 14-days holiday are not progression based?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Is the holiday calendar going to be progression based like the 7 day calendar?
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Xva23 said:

Is the holiday calendar going to be progression based like the 7 day calendar?

Yes, it is
  • Udhaya_1408Udhaya_1408 Posts: 9
    Guys , I didn't get my anniversary gift ..instead I got 3 times my anniversary title ..so kabam plz fix this!!!
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    Will there be T5CC Frag Crystals in the Greater Gifting Crystals?
  • Bir arkadaşım a hediye göndermek için hesabım kaç seviye olması gerekiyor
  • Hediye göndermek için hesabım kaç seviye olması gerekiyor
  • Umut111 said:

Hediye göndermek için hesabım kaç seviye olması gerekiyor

Maybe Level 15.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I hope we will see side quest rewards like this more in future. Epoch shards are awesome.
  • Umut111 said:

Hediye göndermek için hesabım kaç seviye olması gerekiyor

Maybe Level 15.
    I hope so too, but (Kabam) it's always changing
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23

I prefer the epoch shards over something like the Hades event.

ME TOO!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Concerning the gifting event, can we have the content of gifting crystals and greater gifting crystals as well as their drop rate please ?
  • 2 gün kaldı neden hala hediye gönderme etkinliği ile ilgili bir bildiri bu neyin gizliliği kabammmmmmmmm
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Is there going to be a posting on what is in/ and drop rates of the GC, and GGCs this year?
    Also, there isn't any title tier structure on this, correct?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Is there going to be a posting on what is in/ and drop rates of the GC, and GGCs this year?
    Also, there isn't any title tier structure on this, correct?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Greater Gifting Crystal Drop Rates are on twitter
  • TrashPanda69TrashPanda69 Posts: 31
    edited December 2020
    Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Apocalypse189 I’m a level 9 Summoner in the middle of act 2, and I’m wondering if I become Contender by completing act 4 and become level 15 during this gifting event, will my progression midway through the event still grant me the temporary gifting badge? I have thousands of USD to spend on greater gifting crystals for my friends, but I’m not sure if it’s too late to get the gifting badge since I wasn’t at the level of progression needed when the event started. Can you please let me know?
  • malémalé Posts: 1
    Gift event that was mentioned has no require to completed act2. When it arrived , it's requires that. So that is unexpected plan? Doing that to break the player that create account for this gift event? (During Summer Calendar) Or what? As I remember last year there is no this requirement. Please remove it.
    😐 Or it is wrong for doing this?(create account for gift event)
  • ssr_2304ssr_2304 Posts: 3
    @kabam boo .... I am not able to contribute points to the alliance gifting event because I joined recently but i am able to contribute to summoner advancement. Please check it out.