Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Anniversary title and pic

So every time I open Contest of Champions there’s a new message with said items, I’ve already claimed them but they keep showing up. Anybody else have this happen to them?

Comments

• Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 73
    Yes, happens to me too.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Ok just seeing if it was happening to others. Thanks matey
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 17,917 ★★★★★
    happening to a lot of people
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,232 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    At least now the email goes away. It was more annoying when you claimed it and it still showed up as an unread email.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 711 ★★★★★
    We're sorry about this. Still looking into it!
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 240 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry about this. Still looking into it!

Can go any faster? It's a simple bug but my OCD is killing me.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I accidentally accepted the title and profile pic more than once, will there be some repercussions to it? Nothing has changed though, I still have only one copy of both.
  • LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 81
    Yeah it’s also happening to me
  • Everybody may experience this one more time, but it should be the last time.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    My reward tab is full of these things. Wish I could trade four 3 year titles for one 4 year title. (Will be 4 years in a couple months).

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,702 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I wish this would happen to me with shards but...