**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are my champs ready for abyss?

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…
Despite not having the resources right now which im slowly building up, I'm wondering if I have a roster that will handle the abyss initiall clear as I want to be become TB asap and also I would like a nice r3 on my profile, any advice or tips would be highly appreciated guys, thanks in advance😁 my main team I think would possibly be

NF r5 sig 1 / Aegon r2 sig 30 / HT
r5 sih 40/Doom r5 sig 150 / quake r4 sig 60 (for evade synergy)

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have a bad feeling you're gonna be shafted with mystic or science tier 5 cc
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Dont! I've already had that horrible feeling thats why I'm putting it off cause I'd only be doing it for the t5cc and if I go through all that and get mystic or science I'll probably throw my phone at the wall🀣

I mean ... you have the champions for it, even ranked up.
    If you have sym supreme, he is better than Doom for an initial clear

Yeah I do have symbiote supreme but he's r2 and unduped

Kill_Grey said:

Dont! I've already had that horrible feeling thats why I'm putting it off cause I'd only be doing it for the t5cc and if I go through all that and get mystic or science I'll probably throw my phone at the wall🀣
    Dude, you have 18 6*s, but no science?

My condolences. That's basically my situation with tech, and I'm so close to forming a tech t5 cc.

I would kill to have your Guilly 2099 😒
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

My condolences. That's basically my situation with tech, and I'm so close to forming a tech t5 cc.

Yeah man its probably because I have the three best science champs in the game as five stars lol, and mate she is an absolute beast I love her and I've 1/3 on a t5cc tech so she'll be going rank 3 soon as I get it, I think I'm gonna 100% act 7 / book 2 or what ever u wanna call it and also try 100% v 5 and 6 before I do go for abyss I think

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah man its probably because I have the three best science champs in the game as five stars lol, and mate she is an absolute beast I love her and I've 1/3 on a t5cc tech so she'll be going rank 3 soon as I get it, I think I'm gonna 100% act 7 / book 2 or what ever u wanna call it and also try 100% v 5 and 6 before I do go for abyss I think
    I'm 80% of a tech, lol. My RNG with t5cc crystals is unfair, lol. I've also got 70% of a skill which I intend to use on my Elsa when I do form it. But y'know, that tech...πŸ˜“ I cry internally everytime I look at it πŸ˜…πŸ˜ͺ
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'm 80% of a tech, lol. My RNG with t5cc crystals is unfair, lol. I've also got 70% of a skill which I intend to use on my Elsa when I do form it. But y'know, that tech...πŸ˜“ I cry internally everytime I look at it πŸ˜…πŸ˜ͺ
    Damn 80%! And no tech champs thats a kick in the face man, but hopefully as soon as u form it u pull ghost or guilly and you'll be absolutely set! All the blessings to your 6 stars for tech bro!!

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Damn 80%! And no tech champs thats a kick in the face man, but hopefully as soon as u form it u pull ghost or guilly and you'll be absolutely set! All the blessings to your 6 stars for tech bro!!
    Thanks bro! I was seriously debating exploring 7.1 to get the selector and choose skill, but decided to offset it, as the amount given wouldn't immediately form what I need, and I don't feel I have enough champs for the job either (only about 15 of the rank 5 5*/rank 2 6* level)
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thanks bro! I was seriously debating exploring 7.1 to get the selector and choose skill, but decided to offset it, as the amount given wouldn't immediately form what I need, and I don't feel I have enough champs for the job either (only about 15 of the rank 5 5*/rank 2 6* level)
    Yeah you basically have the same as me ranked champion wise, I'm debating going for 7.1 100% cause it actually looks fun and I think I've got enough counters or everything but if I do I'll be stuck between deciding to rank up g2099 or aegon..
    Helpyy said:

Δ°m just amazed at your 6star luck. But yeah that team is ideal imo.

Cheers man, tbh I basically paid for aegon omega and g2099 from cavs the rest are basic pulls which I would mostly call duds apart from gambit and kill monger but yeah I agree I probably have a luckier roster then alot of people 😁
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah you have a perfect roster for abyss, literally as good as you gets. Once u get the resource you can tear right through it. Sig 30 aegon is fine for abyss too. Really doesnt matter for sig too much in there.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I mean ... you have the champions for it, even ranked up.
    If you have sym supreme, he is better than Doom for an initial clear

Yeah I do have symbiote supreme but he's r2 and unduped
    u should still bring him instead of doom on paths 1 and 3 and run 3/5 or 4/5 MD he just nukes.
    sym aegon nick torch heimdall

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

Your next pull will be ghost.

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Heimdall over quake imo

Kill_Grey said:

Your next pull will be ghost.

Or Guilly 99 πŸ˜‡
    Lol who went through this thread and disliked everything 🀣
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kill_Grey I got my first science 6* a few days ago xD I still dont got a tech and almost on 20 6*

@Kill_Grey I got my first science 6* a few days ago xD I still dont got a tech and almost on 20 6*

Yeah man, 6* RNG is ****
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got about 8 skill and 4 mutant and 3 cosmic , 2 mystic , 1 science and x2 to still open atm:)