**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allow us to trade T2Alphas and T5B for T5Cc

Kindly allow us to trade in T5B and T2Alphas for randomized T5CC like the way we are able to trade 2 T4CC for a random T4Cc

Comments

• XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    This would be a good Xmas goodwill act by kabam or allow us to roll an existing t5cc for another t5cc
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    Or, kindly get act 6 100% done or abyss and get the t5cc you dream of.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I mean id understand t4cc fragment crystals but t2a and t5b are too valuable to trade in for that

So you must have a lot in the over flow i assume haha
    Smitty said:

Lol already done that . It's frustrating Not being able to rank up enough 6R3 due to t5cc being off the right one
    Why would that be an issue as you are trading resources for resources like what kabam is offering ATM .

@Kabam Miike we need this
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I don’t understand why Kabam would make it T5B and T2A for T5CC instead of the much more common (unless they were to do some sort of crazy op sigil store offer) selling a lower tier of class catalyst shards for a higher tier. For example, selling a T3CC will get you gold, and 0.5% of a T4CC. I think this would be way more reasonable, as they don’t usually let us trade around for different types of resources based on what we have. The trading 2 T4CC for one of another class also doesn’t seem like the most accurate example, but I appreciate the direction you’re going.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

Smitty said:

Lol already done that . It's frustrating Not being able to rank up enough 6R3 due to t5cc being off the right one
    Did you clear it yourself? Lol
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Haha, no.