**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bruh

13»

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Groot! What do you mean disappointment, instant r3 right there.

I hope your next 6* is Guilly2099.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166

Variant 7 probably?

Bruh, that's some bad 6* luck. Electro and YJ serve as war defenders. Only Drax is unusable.

This 6* roster is amazing.
    But the OP 6* roster is slighty better than mine, and people talk like mine is above average, so...
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've got a wonderful rogues gallery of duds but, to some extent I feel better about pulling a complete dud than a mediocre mid tier champ that I won't use.

At least with the complete duds we have a higher probability of them getting buffed in the shorter term.

Hopefully Groot will come good at some point next year, if he was to get a numbers tune up with all the buffs he get, he might come good.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

Variant 7 probably?

Bruh, that's some bad 6* luck. Electro and YJ serve as war defenders. Only Drax is unusable.

This 6* roster is amazing.
    But the OP 6* roster is slighty better than mine, and people talk like mine is above average, so...
    Yours is easily better than op's lol. @fchskm
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Update: 6* no. 16 is...

Shards came from act 7.1 completion. And guess what the rankup gem was...

You guessed it! A tech.
    So, that brings me up to 16 6*s with at least 2 of each class, but not a single tech still! I'm probably not going to open my tier 5 CC fragment crystals for a long while into the future, because I'm almost certain I'm going to form a tech.

bruh we got the exact same rewards from 7.1 completion. i opened a featured as well tho and pulled ms marvel.