**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Choose 1 mystic champ

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
I want to rank one of these

It's mostly just a fun rank up. I'm leaning towards Sasquatch but I'm not 100%. I don't have any coldsnap immune (i think so he might be helpful).
Already have Sym, Sorc & Voodoo at r4 but I've a lot of mystic cats and iso & not quite ready to r5 any yet.

Choose 1 mystic champ 97 votes

Sasquatch
37%
Spity68ColleenTheVyrusAlex13369Mr_9CupidDrDeadpoolBuckyBruhAlbi⁴7²00⁴LarsEdison180810or_StrongRaichu626ZombieZeddIron_Patriot_is_litDnegrin6969DretlleA_NAZOctoberstackRenaxqqMatty_Ice 36 votes
Dragon-Man
44%
danielmathTheManMythLegendbuffajrSecretWarri0rXxicylovexXSungjOsfan8Moot4LifeAssumedNameJedi_HawkeAleorIKONBowTieJohnColinwhitworth69doom722Qacobmaestro13_1ZipioEtjamaKRANꓘ 43 votes
Man-Thing
5%
16wegnerkThicco_ModeKsp_2099PuttPuttJoshKosh557 5 votes
Diablo coz he promised to share his drinks
13%
DOKTOROKTOPUSCassyMysterioHera1d_of_Ga1actusBonzodavidIronGladiator22Steel_Ball_RunDarkKnight646Thebombsquad1JenskeDPrimerprime5KRoNX1JordanCrew101 13 votes

Comments

• SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Dragon-Man
    Dragon Man is a blast to play, doesn’t need dupe. He’s great. Good war defense too. Push to the corner, then l3, spam a couple l2 and then heavy. He’s an interesting champ, and slightly underrated.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
    I was doubtful of his use, but just MLM until sp2 and you get crazy damage. Add his insane health to that, and you have him awakened for regeneration, so I would go Sasquatch.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Dragon-Man
    If it is purely for fun, Dragon Man is one of the most fun champs to play IMO. HE is also very good, so it's not technically just a "fun" rank up. You can't go wrong with Sasquatch either. Man Thing is really fun as well. Diablo is just bad.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Dragon-Man

If it is purely for fun, Dragon Man is one of the most fun champs to play IMO. HE is also very good, so it's not technically just a "fun" rank up. You can't go wrong with Sasquatch either. Man Thing is really fun as well. Diablo is just bad.

Funny enough Diablo with dragon man is actually pretty good
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
    Crcrcrc said:

I was doubtful of his use, but just MLM until sp2 and you get crazy damage. Add his insane health to that, and you have him awakened for regeneration, so I would go Sasquatch.

I've been playing around with the 3 against WS and Sasquatch is just so fun.
    But so is Dragon man.
    Maybe I'll take them both up lol
    Sasquatch

I have a 6* Diablo, so he's not got a chance. But he promised to give me free concoctions if I included him.
    Dragon man is really fun.. and he's a big purple dragon too.
    Sasquatch

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    I do love dragon man’s playstyle and animation. I took them both to r3 and maybe both to r4 when I get the cats
    Sasquatch
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    I do love dragon man’s playstyle and animation. I took them both to r3 and maybe both to r4 when I get the cats
    Maybe I'll go sasquatch first just coz he's duped and i don't like the gold stars lol
    Sasquatch

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    Maybe I'll go sasquatch first just coz he's duped and i don't like the gold stars lol
    Yeah his dupe adds even more sustainability which is awesome. I used a gem on dragon man but I haven’t really had a place to use him awakened yet.
    Sasquatch

No one's ever bought me a drink before.

😢
    Hit Diablo up
    Sasquatch
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    Yeah his dupe adds even more sustainability which is awesome. I used a gem on dragon man but I haven’t really had a place to use him awakened yet.
    Tbh I'm barely doing content lately. Just the E/S/AQ. Just been roster building and staring at 6* Archangel
    I was gonna finish exploring v4 but I used my stash on the mulaney challenge, so that's gonna wait.
    edited December 2020
    Sasquatch

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    Tbh I'm barely doing content lately. Just the E/S/AQ. Just been roster building and staring at 6* Archangel
    I was gonna finish exploring v4 but I used my stash on the mulaney challenge, so that's gonna wait.
    I decided to start the Mulaney challenge, but ran out of revives on the 22nd fight. I am up to the 28th now, and still doing a lot of arena for revives. I have been stuck in the quest for a week now, so I am not doing much either.😂
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch gang
    Sasquatch
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    I decided to start the Mulaney challenge, but ran out of revives on the 22nd fight. I am up to the 28th now, and still doing a lot of arena for revives. I have been stuck in the quest for a week now, so I am not doing much either.😂
    Good luck! Who's your team?
    I got to the 4th mysterio without too much item use, but I screwed up, died and then I just couldn't get back into it and it took me more revives than it should've.
    Then I got the piggy down to 5% with AA, lost concentration, got wrecked, wasted 3 or 4 l1s because i lost the ability to parry.
    I could have saved those if i walked away for a bit but 🤷‍♀️
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Diablo coz he promised to share his drinks
    Cheers
    Sasquatch

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    I got to the 4th mysterio without too much item use, but I screwed up, died and then I just couldn't get back into it and it took me more revives than it should've.
    Then I got the piggy down to 5% with AA, lost concentration, got wrecked, wasted 3 or 4 l1s because i lost the ability to parry.
    I have a 5/65 aegon at 750 combo, 4/55 awakened hype, 4/55 BWCV, 4/55 nick fury awakened, and 1/25 torch. It has been going well, but gwenpool is a massive pain. I think spiderham shouldn’t be too bad, considering my aegon is hitting for 12,000.
    Sasquatch
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

But so is Dragon man.
    I have a 5/65 aegon at 750 combo, 4/55 awakened hype, 4/55 BWCV, 4/55 nick fury awakened, and 1/25 torch. It has been going well, but gwenpool is a massive pain. I think spiderham shouldn’t be too bad, considering my aegon is hitting for 12,000.
    Nice! I dont think I've ever gotten aegon to that high a combo before lol. Mysterio was the pain for me. I hope your rewards are good
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Man-Thing
    man thing.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Man-Thing

Ebony Maw, where is it?

smart choice. he destroys too easily so it makes no sense to upgrade him
    Sasquatch

Ebony Maw, where is it?

smart choice. he destroys too easily so it makes no sense to upgrade him
    Exactly! I keep OP champs like.him and Terrax at r1 and rank up memes like Archangel and Hype bc i don't want the game to become too easy
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Dragon-Man
    Dragon Man is awesome.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
    I suggest going and watching seatin’s video on the best mystic champions that was posted earlier this week. He talks extensively about Sasquatch and dragon man. Personally I’d take up dragon man.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
    Beast titan any day.

Dragon man is also very good.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Where is sorcerer?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
    Kill_Grey said:

Where is sorcerer?

He/She already has her at rank 4