**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What the connection error comp should be

The compensation should be releasing the featured 6* crystal early cuz dont nobody want to wait another 3 days. Please kabam please help me it hurts to not open 6*s while having shards please help

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    You mean today's connection errors or for the last month and a half that we can't play on mobile data?
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I had a feeling one of these threads would be popping up
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Damn yall i was just kiddin...
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Lmaooooooo
  • Binweevil69Binweevil69 Posts: 16
    I think I should be given 69420 100% revives a 7* 10 selector nexus crystal and 1000000 energy refills
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Of all the times the game has taken a dump; Kabam has done little in the form of recompense.

In fact, you can count on one hand the amount of times Kabam has provided compensation for the myriad of issues that have elapsed in the past.

Don’t expect today’s issues to be any different, then what has happened in the past. And don’t expect to get any thing except frustration and silence.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    For compensation I expect a 6* Batman immediately
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

I see 3 already.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    The downtime hasn’t affected me until now. That arena for 6* can get away from you.

Just like to see them extend the arena. .
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    A hot dog
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I see 3 already.
    one of them is a joke
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Of all the times the game has taken a dump; Kabam has done little in the form of recompense.

In fact, you can count on one hand the amount of times Kabam has provided compensation for the myriad of issues that have elapsed in the past.

Don’t expect today’s issues to be any different, then what has happened in the past. And don’t expect to get any thing except frustration and silence.

Complete and utter lies.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

I see 3 already.
    Any demanding “rank down tickets”?

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i think you are asking for too little, i would prefer half a 6* crystal, some revives, and some potions for cavalier. thronebreaker probably a full
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    And bring back iron fist’s yellow gloves!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

The downtime hasn’t affected me until now. That arena for 6* can get away from you.

Just like to see them extend the arena. .

This would be sufficient. And a nice holiday spirit move.

Dr. Zola
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yet another emergency maintenance, wish kabam would have them earlier in the day and not 2h before attk phase, as we are still missing placements.

i dont think they really choose when the game goes down lol. but yeah i hope they can extend aq a little even tho my bg is done

Yet another emergency maintenance, wish kabam would have them earlier in the day and not 2h before attk phase, as we are still missing placements.

Is this a troll comment or do you not know what "emergency" means?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

i dont think they really choose when the game goes down lol. but yeah i hope they can extend aq a little even tho my bg is done
    they do choose. they look at their database of players and see how many people are completing content (abyss, aq, incursions, etc.) then decide to shut it down when a lot of people are so everyone gets screwed over.
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Stop crying no compensation
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Hey at least i hit 100 disagrees
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    I'm seeking for all the possible compensation requests.