**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Really, Kabam? Game crushes again?

At this point Kabam really needs to send people compensation for multiple server crashes, Nick Fury and Omega Red bugs and a lot more bugs and crashes that occured during the last 3 months.

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Perhaps they just need the right people who know how to keep the game up
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    Yes
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    I was doing halls of fortune.It suddenly got down for maintainance.
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18
    Nothing like having to grind arena with 2 stars only to be crashed out of it. Take some of those Cyber Weekend profits and fix your stuff!
  • elmj001elmj001 Posts: 20
    Can someone let me know when the crashing ends? I’d like to play just 1 day without crashing! Thanx Kabam!
  • Compensation for the supposed compensation for playing daily for over 6 years.. was expecting much better this year around.
  • Halls of Glory with no actual Glory. Or charging us to run the gold quests.. not much for being negative, but c'mon.. bot like Kabam has not made a killing off the every summoner who played this game.
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94

I expect at least 300 class 6* nexus crystals, 50 100% T5CC selectors, 500 T2A, 300 T5BC, 100 of each class T4CC, 500 T4BC, 1000 T1A, 10,000 tier 5 iso of each class, and maybe 999 million gold (don't want to be too demanding/unreasonable and ask for a billion).

Finnaly a reasonable proposition! xD
  • It’s not like I needed the 30% boosts I just put on for AOL or anything...
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    1 or 2 star deadpoll (the red one) is good for me