**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why LOL defenders are evading against nick fury

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
I was playing Laybrinth of Legends, with Nick fury. Defenders are evading even though Nick Fury had more than 5 charge(don’t remember what it is called).

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Because Nick fury's ability just reduces ability accuracy of evade by 100%, in LOL defenders gain more ability accuracy once they hit enrage. So, they still have a chance to evade
    Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Because Nick fury's ability just reduces ability accuracy of evade by 100%, in LOL defenders gain more ability accuracy once they hit enrage. So, they still have a chance to evade

Where in his abilities is that stated? Your theory is wrong through and true.
    That was how it was answered earlier by Kabam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiPfscIXX0&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=KT1

I am linking the video made by @TheKiryu on the same topic and how Kabam support replied. This was already addressed in the forums too, but I can't seem to find that link. It's not my theory mate.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

I am linking the video made by @TheKiryu on the same topic and how Kabam support replied. This was already addressed in the forums too, but I can't seem to find that link. It's not my theory mate.
    Well, it's support, and most times they don't know what they're talking about.

I know that I've used Nick Fury against evaders on force of will node, and never had them evading me.
    Pulyaman said:

People hitting disagree really should do more research and at least say why they disagree. it's a legitimate explanation given by Kabam. Last time I help people in the forums, sheesh.
    Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

I know that I've used Nick Fury against evaders on force of will node, and never had them evading me.
    I am not even sure how force of will works. Slow debuff should not work on that node, since the description specifically says it reduces accuracy of unstoppable and evade.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

People hitting disagree really should do more research and at least say why they disagree. it's a legitimate explanation given by Kabam. Last time I help people in the forums, sheesh.
    But with you analogy, this should apply to Abyss. In abyss, Nick Fury never gets evaded and they have similar mechanics as labyrinth.

Similar case for Ghost. She gets evaded in LoL whereas her evade counter is clearly independent of AAR. The "evade counters" that you can say rely on AAR are champs like Archangel. Even slow debuff functions differently from what it's description makes it out to be.
    Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

I am not even sure how force of will works. Slow debuff should not work on that node, since the description specifically says it reduces accuracy of unstoppable and evade.
    Well, it does.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Even if he reduces evade chance by 100% then also opponents are not supposed to evade as they have only 5% chance to evade. So NF’s ability reduction can complete over ride it. Kabam always solves problem quickly which benefits players and at same time ban them, but they won’t solve or take responsibility for the bug whixh creats revenue for them.
    Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

But with you analogy, this should apply to Abyss. In abyss, Nick Fury never gets evaded and they have similar mechanics as labyrinth.

Similar case for Ghost. She gets evaded in LoL whereas her evade counter is clearly independent of AAR. The "evade counters" that you can say rely on AAR are champs like Archangel. Even slow debuff functions differently from what it's description makes it out to be.
    There are lots of problems in the write ups of champion abilities that Kabam should clean up so to speak.
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pulyaman said:

Well, it does.
    Does not make sense does it?
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    I asked about it about a week ago and didn't really get an answer except something along the lines of "it's a bug that's not a bug".
    Slow and coldsnap work but true strike doesnt? And Nick Fury's ability is none of those but doesn't work either?
    It's something Kabam should fix by either saying LoL evade ability accuracy cannot be reduced (in which case NF would still work) or specifically, True Strike, Slow, Coldsnap, etc cannot he applied in LoL... and even then Nick Fury would STILL work.
    Lordabck said:

Even if he reduces evade chance by 100% then also opponents are not supposed to evade as they have only 5% chance to evade. So NF’s ability reduction can complete over ride it. Kabam always solves problem quickly which benefits players and at same time ban them, but they won’t solve or take responsibility for the bug whixh creats revenue for them.

Clearly you don't know about black widows 7% evade or mesmerize node evade
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Lordabck said:

I very well know about it, but read description of nodes in LoL and argue about, i posted this thread because what they wrote for node and what they wrote in character detail both are contradictory.
    edited December 2020
    Lordabck said:

Pulyaman said:

Lordabck said:

I very well know about it, but read description of nodes in LoL and argue about, i posted this thread because what they wrote for node and what they wrote in character detail both are contradictory.
    As I said, write ups of champion abilities is not Kabam's strong point. We have seen lots of changes to abilities after they are released. MS and BWCV come to mind.
    I am not arguing anything, just stating what Kabam support has said regarding his abilities.
    Also, LOL abilities just say that there is a chance that defender will evade and they gain ability accuracy after enrage timer. There are no solid numbers for either of the things. It could very well be 100% increased ability accuracy negating Nicks abilities, if they work as Kabam support as stated. I don't know either, just a guess
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

Also, LOL abilities just say that there is a chance that defender will evade and they gain ability accuracy after enrage timer. There are no solid numbers for either of the things. It could very well be 100% increased ability accuracy negating Nicks abilities, if they work as Kabam support as stated. I don't know either, just a guess

Nick doesn't decrease evade ability by 100%. It just CAN'T miss or be evaded. CAN'T. CAN'T. Just like IMIW repulsors CAN'T be evaded.

Support is just wrong sometimes. That is how it is.

Nick fury is literally stun immune in r al phase but he still can be stunned in LOL becaur that is how it is. You're spreading misinformation by saying AAR if evade
    Precisely. This is just a bug and no explanation given by support makes sense or justifies how he functions in LoL. He should be stun immune and his attacks shouldn't be evaded, period.
    If it were an AAR thing, SLOW would not work but it does.
    HI_guys said:

Pulyaman said:

Nick doesn't decrease evade ability by 100%. It just CAN'T miss or be evaded. CAN'T. CAN'T. Just like IMIW repulsors CAN'T be evaded.

Support is just wrong sometimes. That is how it is.

Nick fury is literally stun immune in r al phase but he still can be stunned in LOL becaur that is how it is. You're spreading misinformation by saying AAR if evade
    Wow, where have I spread mis-information? I gave you the video where Kabam support have said that. Unless someone from Kabam comes and explains the interaction, that is the only thing we have with us.

It could very well be 100% increased ability accuracy negating Nicks abilities, if they work as Kabam support as stated. I explicitly state "if it works as Kabam support states", I am just guessing as is everyone.

Last time I try to help in forums.Cheerios